8

A/n 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗉 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄 😭

✈︎ ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Placing his hands into his lap Joshua's left leg shook anxiously. He had been patiently waiting for Mikey's arrival.

The two boys had planned to meet up to discuss whatever tf they were. Mikey didn't necessarily say yes but he also didn't say no, so Joshua took it as a yes and ran with it.

Biting down onto his bottom lip the boy repeatedly checked his phone that was currently on dnd, hoping that Mikey had disturbed it.

Where the hell was this boy?

Did he really stand him up?

____________________________

Walking onto the crunchy light snow that was on the parks ground, Mikey scouted for the other boy.

It had snowed about two days before hand but just like that it was sunny again. Mikey hated Texas weather with a passion.

Finally seeing the other Mikey walked over towards the table sitting on the opposite bench from Joshua.

Giving the boy a light smile Mikey didn't make eye contact with him, to nervous to even speak.

"So, let's talk" Joshua blurted out wanting to get everything off of his chest immediately.

_____________________________

"Move over nigga taking up the whole damn seat" Mikey huffed shoving Joshua from left to right.

"Nigga nobody told you to share a damn seat with me you could've moved over." Joshua replied rolling his eyes.

"yeah whatever, gimme a kiss." Mikey sighed facing the other boy as he sat in Joshua's lap. Tilting the boys head he cheesed moving towards his face.

Happy.

Smiling back Joshua couldn't help it. Mikey made him happy.

They had talked out their differences, meaning Joshua did more than Mikey.

Agreeing to just take things slow, not in a rush for a label yet considering Mikey had just gotten out of a bad relationship.

They weren't in a rush.

As long as they got to be in each other's arms they didn't really care for a label at all.

Leaning into each other's embrace the boys gave a quick peck to one another, causing the group table to groan in uproar.

Grabbing one of his chips off his lunch tray Jaden threw it at the 'couple', missing tremendously.

"Y'all niggas nasty." Jalen added cheesing, making the group nod their heads in agreement. "I hate happy couples, hope you niggas chair break."

"Niggas just mad skai don't want em." Mikey chuckled bouncing around in Joshua's lap cheerfully.

Sure they got a few stares from people even pics were taken, but it wasn't anything they weren't used to they had been in the media their whole lives.