14

A/n ❍ hey...hey..how y'all doin 🏃🏾‍♀️

✈︎ ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓋𝒾ℴ𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ...

"Fix your attitude." Joshua demanded, looking into the boys eyes seriously and then back at the game.

"Ow nigga! Alright." Mikey screeched as he began to fix his composure, starting to walk around the court.

"Run!" Coach sighed, clearly sick of the boy.

"Tf?"

𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝓊𝓇 𝓇ℯℊ𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝓈𝒸𝒽ℯ𝒹𝓊𝓁ℯ𝒹 𝓅𝓇ℴℊ𝓇𝒶𝓂 ..

pressing his hand onto the back of his now sweating neck, Mikey looked behind him confusedly.

"who the fuck just hit me!" He exclaimed his head beginning to pound profusely.

Eyebrows scrunched his eyes trailed the gym full of confused boys, landing on a pair of brown orbs .

The man across him beamed from ear to ear thinking what he had done was the best joke ever. His fair skin wrinkled from trying to hold back his laughter.

old friend

"melo?"

"I know you missed a nigga." The voice exclaimed, belonging to no other than lamelo ball himself.

His tall and slender frame stood over the other almost dominantly. All the more reason for the boy to grow nervous below him.

Legs shifting slightly in shock mikeys eyebrows began to scrunch in confusion, as the other began to walk closer to him.

With his arms stretched widely lamelo pulled the latter into his embrace.

"Surprise!"

yet, across the gym that energy was not reciprocated by Joshua. His body starting to heat up like crazy.

________________________________

"who in the actual fuck is he Michael Williams, who is that?!" a now clearly jealous Joshua whispered.

Mikey's ear tingling slightly from the heat the words gave off. he would be lying if he said it didn't amuse him.

The olders hand gripped onto the now reddened left arm of Mikey's, causing him to grunt uncomfortably.

"an- ouch" he yanked back, "a old friend"

"stop fuckin' wit me bruh." Joshua chuckled in disbelief before snatching said boy up by his jersey. "if that nigga was ya boy, I woulda been knowing bout em" he spat, blood beginning to boil.

his eyes twitched looking into the others with pure anger and Mikey hated it. The eyes looking at him seemed to not trust em.