9

A/n 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺 🌚

✈︎ ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Shareef?" Joshua choked out in shock and confusion.

"Hi Joshua." He replied grabbing onto the boys hand, balancing them both up in the process.

Sliding from left to right Joshua held onto the wall to hold himself up, confusion lingering on his face. He hadn't seen the boy in years and all the memories seemed to flash into his head.

✈︎ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀʏ 4ᴛʜ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ

"reef put me downnn!" Joshua squeaked patting at the boys back. They were at the park waiting for their parents arrivals and shareef decided to pick the other up, running around.

"Not until you give me an answer." Shareef laughed stepping onto crunchy wood chips, feet pattering while the other layed exhaustedly on his shoulder in defeat.

"ok ok I'll tell you!" Joshua sighed, feeling himself being placed onto the wood chips.

Waiting patiently Shareef tapped his foot, arms crossed. "I'm waiting." He huffed growing impatient.

"I'll do it." Joshua mumbled looking at the ground. Grabbing onto a wood chip he fiddled with it in his hand nervously.

"Huh?" Shareef questioned, placing his hand underneath the others chin as he tilted his head up.

Looking into Shareef's eyes Joshua coo'd at the other.

"I-I said I'll kiss you." He stuttered out causing the other boy to smile at him in triumph.

Cute.

With a grin Shareef grabbed onto the others cheeks, placing a soft peck onto his lips. Repeating the action twice more, causing the other boy to smile profusedly.

"How was that for your first kiss." He cheesed at Joshua who fluttered his eye lashes in a daze.

Not able to say a word Joshua just giggled hugging the other boy, beaming with joy.

✈︎ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

"-oua, Joshua." Shareef repeated waving his hand in the boys face chuckling to himself.

"Oh um what? Sorry." Joshua replied fixating his eyes back to the tall lean boy in front of him.

"I said how have you been?" Shareef questioned lightly smiling. He hadn't heard from the boy ever since he moved schools at the beginning of 5th grade. He missed the other to say the least.

"I'm good, what about you?" Joshua responded slipping a little on the ice, only for the other to catch him briskly.

"I'm been good. I don't know why you skating though, when we both know it's not for you." He chuckled out reminiscing on a time where they went skating and Joshua broke his arm.