7

Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ꨄ

✈︎ ᴏᴍɪɴɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Knocking onto jalens door Joshua huffed impatiently waiting for the male to let him inside. It was starting to get colder and colder every day, so standing outside of the mans house was not the move.

"Who is it-," Jalen shouted from the other side looking into the peep hole. "My nigga open the door you know it's me" josh banged repeatedly on the door.

"It's cold asf" he mumbled to himself stuffing his now freezing hands into his jacket pockets of his blue hoodie.

Chuckling jalen opened the door dapping the other boy up before letting him inside. "Stop banging like you don't have common sense," he growled rolling his eyes at the boy. "Anyways Jordan upstairs I'm finna get some drinks." Jalen yelled running into the kitchen.

Shaking his head Joshua began to run up the stairs bursting the room door open closing it behind him.

Surprise.

"Aw hell nah, the fuck you here for?" Mikey scoffed getting off the floor and dusting himself off. He did not feel like seeing this nigga today. "Let me get the fuck up outta here."

Turning to face the other boy Joshua sucked his teeth, face contorted into all types of disgust. They hadn't talked this whole time and Mikey just had to have an attitude.

With a chuckle josh began to turn the door knob to leave waving the other boy off in the process, "Nigga you acting like I purposely wanted to see you. You ain't no damn celebrity. Get the fuck back."

Lock.

Soon, realizing the door wouldn't open Joshua grew confused, pulling at the knob forcefully. "The fuck" he huffed agitatedly.

"Move my nigga, fucking weak asf" Mikey sighed pushing the boy to the side, going to pull at the knob next.

"The fuck!" He shouted starting to bang at the door. "Oh I thought a nigga who thought he could open the door said sum." Joshua tisked rolling his eyes.

"Say jalen yo shit broke let us out my nigga" Mikey screeched ignoring the other boys words, banging onto the door. erupting in anger was something Mikey was clearly doing, while Joshua grew bored looking around the room. He didn't really care atp.

Intervention

"Fuck no y'all gonna resolve this shit," Jalen laughed from the other side of the door. "Y'all niggas better get to talking." Jordan smiled deviously as well getting the keys from jalens palm and taking it down the boys staircase.

"Fuck y'all I'm not talking to this gay mf" Mikey scoffed throwing his arms up in defeat, knowing that the door would never be opened for them.

"Gayyyyyy my nigga YOU kissed me" Joshua spoke taken back by what Mikey had said. He could've sworn the other boy had came on to him at the party. "This don't got shit to do with me" he chuckled dryly thrown off by his previous statement.

Turning to face the boy Mikey pushed him backwards onto an open wall corner where jalens tv was. "Aye don't be fucking in my shit!" Jalen yelled hitting the door afterwards. Jaden snickering beside him, humping the air childishly. "Don't forget a condom." He laughed receiving a smack to his head.