11

A/n ❍ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 & 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾.. 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝗁𝗈 🌚

 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝗁𝗈 🌚

𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 🥺🤌🏾

✈︎ ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

𝓅𝓇ℯ𝓋𝒾ℴ𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ...

The teen shade room had posted something.

"Teen basketball star Joshua Christopher looks all happy boo'd up with his new man, Basketball star Shaquille O'Neal's son Shareef O'Neal! The real question is What happened to Mikey Williams?" It read.

Attached to the post were pictures of Joshua and Shareef hanging out and cute little text messages.

"THE FUCK." Mikey yelled sitting up from his bed as his body grew hot. He was beyond pissed.

𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝓊𝓇 𝓇ℯℊ𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝓈𝒸𝒽ℯ𝒹𝓊𝓁ℯ𝒹 𝓅𝓇ℴℊ𝓇𝒶𝓂 ..

Getting out of his bed Mikey's body began to shake violently. He had never been this mad before.

His eyes twitched as his chest heaved up and down, heart rate speeding up drastically. Pissed was an understatement, the male was livid.

Grabbing onto the nearest shoes he saw Mikey chucked them on not even bothering to see if they had matched or not. All he knew was that he was gonna kill Shareef and he meant it.

Grabbing his keys off of his dresser he then grabbed onto his gun that was placed on his nightstand, stuffing it into the waistband of his tight fitted jeans.

It was a gift from his grandma before she had passed. Ghetto, I know but the piece meant a lot to to the male.

Without another thought the boy walked out of his front door heading towards his car. He didn't care weather Joshua was home or not he was gonna let the other get what he deserved.

"Imma kill these niggas, on me."

____________________________