Stressful Day

Story Requested By romanangst2020

This is basically where Jack has a terrible day and he talks about it with the twins.

——————————————————————

Jack's POV

I was walking back to the dorms from school, absolutely stressed. I always wondered why Blake had to be so mean. I had just asked her where the school was, that was all! It's not like I was mean to her or anything.

On top of that, it was the 2nd week of school and we already had lots, and lots, and lots of homework. Wow, what a surprise. And I was having trouble with the headaches and my quirk.

So yeah, I was really really stressed. I sighed, walking back towards me and the twins, Kacey and Gracey's, dorm room. I unlocked the door, Immediately dropping onto the couch. I new that's normally where Kacey flopped down as soon as the twins got back, and that she was probably going to fall on top of me and not care, but honestly, I was too overwhelmed to deal with anything right now.

And... what did I say? I called it! As soon as the door unlocked, I felt the certain weight of a someone with orange hair and a sweatshirt flop on top of me.

"Hey Jack!" Gracey said cheerfully from the other side of the room. She bounced over, trying to get Kacey to stand up.

"Come on Kacey, get off of him!" Gracey said sternly.

Kacey sighed. "Whatever," She said, sounding demotivated like normal. She stood up and walked to the other side of the room, where she flopped on to an armchair.

"Hi," I said tiredly, glancing up at Gracey and giving her my best fake smile. It was probably a really bad fake smile, because she got through it right away.

"Jack, are you ok? You look... Really really tired, like Kacey. Did something bad happen?" She asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine..." I said, trying my best to sound convincing. We both stared at each other for a second, almost like an staring contest.

"Jack, Come on," She said, smiling slightly. she sat down next to me. "What's wrong?"

I sighed, giving in. "Well..." I started, "I've just been really stressed lately, I guess. You know, Blake is a heart attack on her own. And then, if we add the stress of having and uncontrolled quirk that can literally brake people's eardrums, Piles and piles of homework, and weird headaches that peel the inside off my brain, well..."

Gracey smiled sympatheticly. "It's okay, Jack! We all have those days! Right Kacey?"

"Whatever," I heard Kacey's muffled voice say.

"Yeah!" Gracey said, smiling. "Ooh! You know what helps me when i'm stressed? Ice Cream! Come on, all three of us can go get ice cream right now!" Gracey smiled happily. I laughed a little bit.

(Anyone else wishing they had friends this supportive RN lol?)

"Thanks you guys, I needed your help." I replied.

Gracey jumped up and down excitedly. "Come on Kacey! Let's go!" She called.

I could hear Kacey sigh. "K," She said, standing up to join us.

Hope you all enjoyed this! I also want to know if you guys can come up with some superhero and supervillain names and powers for me please? Thank you all, hope you enjoyed!