WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FLIP!!! - A/N - Plus A Thanks To Dragon_Lord_Girl

So far, it was a normal Sunday for Gray. You know, she worked on her own personal book, she talked with her BFF's and played Minecraft with them, She got dragged across town and had to drive in a car for 45 minutes just to get Potstickers after she hit her head, and then passed out on the way back due to sheer exasperation.

Yeah, normal Sunday. Until, of course, at somewhere around 6 pm, she goes onto Wattpad and sees this......

Ghjsjjdadafbwbnenwkaknejemwkakjejehhwadadfagsslkkwiaklaiaoaalsaldlakababalpzizlakailallallalalisksjgwhwkwkueywgcqcaeeqtwywtrqrwfwfgjellflkgogiakailaudieiriiakskskallalalal -

ACTUALLY OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO GOD DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY READS ON THESE STORIES!!! ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO, I WAS A NORMAL GIRL WITH AN OBSESSION WITH WATCHING MINECRAFT ROLEPLAYS, ANDNOW I HAVE 17 THOUSAND READS ON A BOOK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I want to give a special thanks to all of you guys for having the opportunity to grow my writing skills, and A special thanks to @Dragon_Lord_Girl because one, She got me into reading Origins Fanfiction on Wattpad, and her book was the first one I ever found, and two, She was feeling down, so I hope that you know that I'm supporting you!!! (PS - I also hate school events, they are the absolute worst thing for me) PEACE SLAYER SQUAD!

- Yo Bro PIE