What's Tomb Juice? OoO crossover - Part One

Okay, not going to lie, I came up with this idea because I was rewatching everyone's OoO Season One POV's for the 3rd time, (Since I'm the world most unsocial person and I spend all my free time rewatching all the Origins series, everyone's POV. It's kind of Sad, I literally have a order I follow with all the series.)

Ehem, anyways, I was watching the episode where Austin spiked the Punch with Tomb Juice, and I'm really disappointed that Bri and Panda left the Origins Crew. So, I decided to do a random thing where Austin Shows up, throws tomb juice on everyone, and Leaves...

UwU

ANYWAYSSSSS, hope y'all enjoy! Btw, is any one else totally fangirling from Pat's new video? I literally noticed it and watched it RIGHT AFTER I had calmed down from having Kiyo X Yuuto sail. Why, just why?

—————

Jack's POV

It was a Saturday night, and Shino, Rikku, and Artemis had invited some of us over to watch movies. I knocked on the door, happy as I saw Shino answer.

"Oh, hey Jack," Shino said.

"Hi Shino!" I replied, following into the house behind him. I saw Rikku, Shizu, and Yuuto, talking about something in the Kitchen, with Kiyo standing a few feet away just sort of listening to them. Blake was also sitting on the couch, talking to Artemis. "Is this everyone?" I asked.

"Yep, sure is," Shino replied. "We didn't actually invite that many peopl-"

Shino was cut off by a weird, see through portal opening in the middle of the room. All of us watched, shocked, as some weird guy wearing a Panda hat's head popped into view. He was standing in the middle of a baseball field holding a couple weird bottles.

"Hey!" He yelled. "Yeah, order of tomb juice coming through! Wassup by the way! I'm Austin, Son of Apollo! And this here is Fred, my super cool teddy bear!" He lifted up a teddy bear into view.

"Yeah, uhhh, Micheal told me not to just throw tomb juice at random people in Diffrent demensions, BUT IM DOING IT, SO DEAL WITH IT! Ehem, anyways, ya, heard some tomb juice. OOH, did you know I once put it in the punch at the ball and it made everyone grow weird things like horns and a tail. It actually made our camp counselor Kaykrae have legs! She's a Naga, hard to explain, anyways, enjoy your tomb juice and..."

"AUSTIN!!!" Someone yelled, stomping into view from the other side of the field. She was a girl with Pink hair, and white angel wings.

"Ooh!" The kid named 'Austin', said. "That's my girlfriend Bri, daughter of Aphrodite! She's super cool...-"

"AUSTIN, I SWEAR IF YOUR THROWING TOMB JUICE INTO DIFFERENT REALMS AGAIN I WILL PULL OUT THE ART OF WAR AND SLICE YOUR THROAT!!!!" Some short guy yelled. He actually sort of sounded like an angrier, more violent version of Yuuto.

"Anddd that's Micheal, Son of Athena! Anyways, gtg before he kills me! Byeeee peopleeeee!" Austin said happily. He then threw the two bottles threw the portal.

The portal closed with a thud, and the two bottles fell on the ground and started emitting Weird black particles that covered everything like smoke. We were all coughing like crazy, until the smoke cleared and we saw everyone else. Let's just say, what I saw, shocked me.

"WHAT???" We all yelled.

AND I END IT ON ANOTHER CLIFF HANGERRRRR! DUN DUNNNNN DUNNNNN!!!!!! Ehem, anyways, I really just had no idea what to write for a story today because all the other Requests I had I have either done or forgot about XD.  Sooooo... Please leave some requests for any stories you want or anything.

ANYWAYSSSSS, Hope y'all enjoyed this super short chapter!!! Peace Slayer Squad!

- Yo BRO PIE 🥧