Chapter 11

(Foxy's POV)

As I drove down the road, I was thinking, why would Mangle crave such forgiveness from me? Why does she care if I'm mad? Why did I open up like a book for her when we met? There are so many questions I have about my life but still no answers. Once I arrived home, I parked my car and noticed Mom's car in the driveway. I thought, why would she be home if she's always working? Maybe she just got a carpool today? I walked to the door and opened it, seeing Mom at the dining room table on her laptop. She must have heard me because she looked up at the door to see me standing there with her, probably knowing I had left school. "What are you doing here?" She asked, slightly angry. I look at her for a quick moment, but then look away and go upstairs to my room.

-Later-

I hear a knock on my door. I sit up and pull my earbuds out. "Come in," I say. The door opens, revealing Mom standing there looking slightly angry but also worried. She comes over and sits on my bed next to me. "Why did you come home early?" she asks. Somehow, this guy's spring trap found out about my dad and announced it to the whole school. Mom sighs and hugs me. She can be a good mom when she is actually around. "Alright, I will tell the school why you left." She tells me I nodded and was about to go back to what I was doing when Mom got a call. I look at her as she nods to whoever is on the other side. She ends the call and looks at me. "I'm sorry Foxy, but I have to go to work. They need me." She says "Not surprised", I say. "There is pizza in the freezer if you want it," she tells me before leaving. I nod and walk to my desk to do my homework.

—Next day—

I wake up as always to my annoying alarm. I groan and hit the off button, forgetting about school. About 30 minutes later, I hear a voice saying, "Foxy! You have to go to school! " I groan again, but this time I get up. I put on a black hoodie and wore a red flannel over it and some jeans with my normal black Converse. I go downstairs to grab breakfast but see Mom sitting there again with two plates of eggs and bacon next to her. "Did you make breakfast?" I ask her. "Yes, I did. I thought you might like it." She says I nod and grab a plate while sitting next to her. Mom's eggs and bacon are great, but my eggs and bacon are better. After eating, I leave to drive off to school.

—at lunch—
After grabbing my lunch, I walked up to the roof to eat. A bit later, I hear the door behind me open. "I told you I don't want to talk to you, Mangle!" I say this loudly without turning to look.
"Um, actually it's me, Foxy," I hear Bonnie say from behind me. "Oh boy, even better," I sigh, rolling my eyes.I say this sarcastically. He comes up next to me and sits down. "Look, I just want to talk about, you know." Bonnie tells me "What is there to talk about? Mangle told Springtrap, and he announced it to the whole world. " I say, looking at him. He sighs, "Look, I don't think Mangle did it. I don't think anyone told Springtrap." Bonnie reports "Then how did he find out?" I ask. Well, one day I saw Springtrap seeming to listen to something in the janitors' closet. After a while, he ran off, and you and Mangle stepped out. Later, Mangle told me you told her about, "You know, in the closet, the same closet, I think Springtrap found out on his own." He answers. I sit there and think for a moment. It makes sense. I think about what I told Mangle and how angry I was. Normally I would not care, but for some reason, I felt bad for what I did.

—later again—

I was walking out of school when I felt a light tap on my back. I turned around to see Mangle. I was about to say something, but she covered my mouth. "Look, I know you probably don't want to see me right now, but I want to talk to you someplace more private than here." She said I mumbled for her to take her hand off my face so I could talk. She did not understand, so I pointed at her hand. She mouthed "oh" and took it off. "Fine, we can talk, but did you really have to cover my mouth?" I asked, "No, but I did anyway. But can we find a more private place to talk? "
"Follow me," I say.

I and Mangle walked back to my place, where I was taking her. "Is this your house?" She asked nervously. "Yeah, it is." I told her. We walked inside and up to my room, where I saw a note on my door from Mom. "Foxy I am going to be home late again. There is some food in the fridge for you if you want it.-Mom "I sighed, not surprised. "What was on the note?" Mangle asks. "Nothing important," I say, taking the note down. We walk into my room and sit on my bed. "So what did you want to talk about so badly?" I ask. "I wanted to talk about what happened at school the other day," Mangle says. "I know it wasn't you who told Springtrap." "If that's what you meant"

"How did you find out?" She asks. "Bonnie told me why he didn't think it was you, and I believed it," I tell her. But I have a question for you. "What is it?" she asks. "Why did you beg for my forgiveness even though I was kind of mean to you in the past, and why were you so curious about my past?" I ask. Mangle looked surprised by what I just said and thought for a moment. "Um I-I"