Chapter 24

(Foxy POV)

I pull into the parking lot of the library and rush inside. Once inside I see the front desk with an old lady sitting typing on a computer.
"Hello sir how can I help you?" she asks smiling sweetly.

"I'm looking for some old newspapers," I tell her. She stands up and leads me into a section labeled 'public records' "here you are sweety" she tells me pointing at a shelf of newspapers. I thank her and walk-in.

I drag my finger across the newspapers and labeled the year cards stopping at one labeled 12, 23,2008. I read through it slowly. 'Breaking News! Last night 4 officers and passersby were killed by 4 bank robbers in an event now named the Christmas robbery.' I stop at the cutout list of names and put it away. I sigh and move about a week down the line to a paper labeled 12, 27,2008. I pull it out and read the headline. Christmas Robbers apprehended! 'A few days ago a horrible event took place at the local bank where 5 people were killed by 4 bank robbers... Today, however, we can all get some closure knowing the criminals who committed this horrible crime have been arrested. Jefferson Heralds, Tony Heralds, Stan Waterson, and George Nielsen'

I read through the names again and stop on the last one. "Nielsen sounds familiar..." I sit down and think for a minute. "Why am I even doing this" I sigh but continue reading. 'George Nielsen's arrest was a great comfort to families such as the Rover family due to the losses they endured.'

My eyes widen as I realize who has the name Nielsen. "Springtrap's dad" I mutter. "Springtrap.." "that bastard..." I feel my fingernails dig into my skin as I clench my fists. I feel the most anger I have ever felt in my life.

Suddenly I'm snapped out of my trance as I feel my phone vibrate. I sigh and answer the call not even reading the name.

"Who is it?" I ask. "Having fun in San Francisco my friend?" The other person asks. I get worried as I don't recognize the voice. "Who is this?" I ask again. "Who I am doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm the one who stabbed you and if you keep dating Mangle I'll do a lot worse." He says on the other side. I remain silent still taking by in what he just said. "But I'm patient unlike my partner so I'll give you time to think... you have one week."
As suddenly has it starts the call ends and I'm left sitting silently 'Worse?' 'Leave mangle?'.

My thoughts are only interrupted when I hear some papers rustle near me. I look around and see a piece of paper sitting on the ground. I walk over to it and pick it up to observe it. What was one the paper chills me to the bone. It was a picture of me here in the library answering the call next to a picture zoomed in on Mangle at the cafe with a shocked face as my car leaves. Then underneath there's text that says 'TickTock Fox Boy'. I immediately look around the room seeing nobody. I stuff the paper in my pocket and start to leave the library now making sure to look behind me every once an awhile.

As I walk out the door I check behind again and get startled by my phone buzzing. I sigh realizing what it is and look at it now reading the name of who is calling me. 'Mangle'. I start to feel a sense of worry and immediately answer the call. "Foxy wher—." "Are you ok?!" I ask frantically cutting her off. "Yeah we're fine what's going on? Are you ok?" She asks now sounding concerned. I stay silent for a moment 'I don't want to worry her.' "Yeah I'm fine I-I was just curious to see if you were ok. Since I left you unprotected." I mumbled out. "So what's going on with you?" I ask. "Well me and Bonnie are just wondering where you went in such a hurry. Are you sure your ok?" She asks. "Yeah I'm fine, sorry about to leave I'll come get you guys"  I say getting in my car. "Ok just tell me if something's wrong ok?" She says. "I will don't worry." I sigh.

-later-

As I pull up to the restaurant I honk my horn and gesture to Bonnie and Mangle to get in. "Foxy are you alright to drive?" Bonnie asks opening the door. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry." I tell him. He nods and leans back. "Where are we going now Foxy?" Mangle asks. "To the beach! There shouldn't be very many people there right now." Bonnie yells before I could speak. "Thanks Bonnie..."

-at the beach-

We get out of the car and take a deep breath. Taking in the salt filled air. "You guys go pick a spot I'll be right there." I say. Bonnie and Mangle nod and walk off to find a spot. I grab my old music book and flip through the pages. "Perfect." I say stopping on a page.

Suddenly It feels as though everything is silent and I'm being watched. I turn around and see a figure dressed from head to toe in black. They notice I see them and begin to walk away. "Hey!" I yell. "Stop!" . They stop and turn around. "Who are you!" I yell. They take off their hood only allowing me to see a bit of gold hair and a scar across their eye. They wave and walk away. I stand there watching them walk away.

"Foxy! We found a good spot. Perfect for watching the sunset." Mangle yells from behind. I snap out of my trance, nod, and smile. "I'll be right there." I respond. I look back no longer seeing the figure then I grab my guitar and head down to the beach.

"Hey Foxy... wait you play guitar?" "Why didn't you tell me man?" Bonnie asks. "Yeah I play also it just never crossed my mind." I answer sitting down next to Mangle. "Can I play something on it? You can sing." "Sure why not" I say handing him my guitar. "What do you have in mind?" I ask while he gets situated. "Do you know some kind of disaster?" He asks. I nod and he plays the first cord.

I'm a liar, I'm a cynic
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I'm a loser, I'm a critic
I'm the ghost of my mistakes
And it's all my fault that I'm still the one you want
What are you after?
Some kind of disaster?
Yeah
I woke up from a neverending dream
I shut my eyes at seventeen
Lost there, a moment inbetween
I felt the sun rise up and swallow me, yeah
And it's all my fault that I'm still the one you want
I'm a liar, I'm a cynic
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I'm a loser, I'm a critic
I'm the ghost of my mistakes
And it's all my fault that I'm still the one you want
So what are you after?
Some kind of disaster?
I crashed down from a high it felt so real
I never knew how much it would hurt to feel
You gotta hurt sometimes to learn to heal
You gotta get back up and learn to deal
And it's all my fault that I'm still the one you want
I'm a liar, I'm a cynic
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I'm a loser, I'm a critic
I'm the ghost of my mistakes
And it's all my fault that I'm still the one you want
So what are you after?
Some kind of disaster?
Well I've sung this song a thousand times
I wore the crown, I sold the lie
I lived the life and paid for every crime, yeah
It's all downhill, still it's a climb
Through blood and tears but I don't mind
I'll just keep singing on and on and on
And it's all my fault that I'm still the one you want
'Cause I'm a liar, I'm a cynic
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I'm a loser, I'm a critic
I'm the ghost of my mistakes
And it's all my fault that I'm still the one you want
Yeah, it's all my fault that I'm still the one you want
So what are you after?
Some kind of disaster?

I smile after singing the last word and lol at Bonnie. He smiles and we high-five. "That was awesome man!" He yells. "Yeah it was!" I yell back. "You guys were great!" Mangle yells. "You two should start a band." Mangle suggests. I think for a second and look at Bonnie. We both nod thinking the same thing.

We are totally making a band.

It's finally out! I'm very very very sorry it took this long I just kind of ran out of ideas for awhile and had no urge to write.