Chapter 16

Beep! Beep! Beep! Be—!

I got up and hit snooze Why do I have an alarm on a Sunday? I think to myself. I then shoot up out of bed, remembering why I had an alarm on Sunday. "Foxy! That's right. "
I pull off the covers and walk to the bathroom to get ready. While in the bathroom, I hear my alarm go off again. 'Right, only put it on snooze.' I walk out and turn it off and open my closet. Grabbing a pink sweatshirt and black jeans, I put them on and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "You're up early." My mom says, making me jump. "Yeah, I'm meeting Foxy today," I say, opening the fridge and realizing that I can just get food at the cafe. "Alright, well, I'm off," I say, grabbing my keys and ducking out the door. "Bye, have fun!" My mom yells back. I sigh and get into my 2016 Honda Civic. I pull out of the driveway and drive to the cafe. I and Foxy haven't talked much since our date. He texted me yesterday but only said to meet me at the cafe tomorrow.

—in a cafe—

(Foxy POV)

I sit there with my coffee, looking out the window, watching the colorful autumn leaves fall gently to the ground. I wonder if Mangle forgot or slept in or something. Right as I think this, I see her car pulling into the parking lot. She gets out and walks in, looking around for me. She finally sees me and waves, pointing to the counter as if to say. "I'm going to grab something real quick." I nod and continue looking out the window until she comes and takes a seat. "What are you looking at?" She asks. I turn to face her. "I'm just watching the leaves fall," I say. She smiles and looks out the large window. "It is pretty." "Anyways, why did you want to meet up?" "Well, why not?" "I'm just curious." She smiles. Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to just hang out and walk around. Maybe we could call Bonnie, or I guess if you really wanted, you could call the toys. "Sounds like fun, but I don't think we should call it a toy." "Though Bonnie isn't a bad idea." I nod and pull out my phone and tap on Bonnie's contact. "Hey, do you want to meet me and Mangle at the cafe downtown?" ... "all alright" ... "sounds good, see you soon." I end the call and look back at Mangle. "He is on his way," I tell her. "Alright, sounds good." She looks out the window but then looks back at me with a smile. "We should invite TC along with us." I gave her a repulsed look. "No way, no how, it's not going to happen,"I say, waving my arms. "Oh, come on, you got your best friend. Why can't I have mine?" "Plus, you said before, we can invite the toys." Mangle reasons I give a deep sigh before responding. "Fine." Her face lights up like a Christmas tree as she leans over the table and gives me a kiss. She then proceeds to take out her phone and talk to Toy Chica. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

—Later, once Bonnie arrives,

Bonnie walks in the door, making the doorbell ring. Bonnie is wearing a heavy bomber jacket with black gloves and a hat; "he always did hate the cold. He looks around until he sees us and then walks over to us. "Jeez it's cold outside," he says, rubbing his hands together. "I guess it is a bit chilly," I say. "Chilly? It's 40 degrees with a chance of snow later. I would say that's cold. " "Whatever," I say, rolling my eyes and smirking. "Anyway, how are you guys?" "I'm good," I say. "I'm fine, though I agree with you, it is cold." Mangle states. "Also, how did your date go?" He asks, glancing at me. "It went well, I would say," I smirk and look at Mangle. "It was great." She says, smiling, reminiscing. "Oh, and by the way, Mangle begged me to bring Toy Chica along, so she should be here soon," I told him. He nods "I'm going to grab a drink real quick." "He says," pointing behind him to the counter. "Alright." Just then, someone bursts through the door. "Mangle! "Where are you!?" TC yells. Everyone in the cafe looks up from what they are doing to see what's going on. Mangle raises her hand and smiles. "Here!" She yells. TC makes a noise and smiles, running to us while I slowly sink under the table, hating the sudden attention from everyone in the cafe. "Mangle, you got to tell me what happened on your date," TC yells. "It was great! We went to the beach where we swam and then had a picnic. Oh, and after that, Foxy played his guitar and we kissed! " Mangle says it out loud. I groan, knowing whoever was still listening from before knows all the details of my and Mangles' date. "Foxy, do you want to explain the rest?" Mangle says, "Turn around. "Foxy?" At this point, I'm all the way under the table groaning. "I think your boyfriend is broken," TC says, pointing under the table at me. Mangle then looks under the table to see me curled up in a ball. "Why are you under the table?" Mangle asks in confusion. "You didn't have to yell!" I say. "Oh yeah, whoops." She giggles and smiles, calming me down. I get out from under the table and sit down. "Oh hey guys, what did I miss?" Bonnie asks, walking back with a drink in hand. "Did you not hear the loud yelling about me and Mangles's date?" I ask. "No, I was in the bathroom." I raise my hand and sigh. "And this TC is Bonnie Foxy's friend." Mangle explains. Bonnie waves and smiles while TC does the same. "So where are we going today?" Bonnie asks. "I was thinking we could just walk around for a bit and see what happens. TC shrugs. "Sounds like a plan. Just let me get a coffee first." We all nod and continue talking.