Chapter 7

(Mangles pov)

Foxy dragged me into a closet, making sure nobody was watching. "Where did you get that date from?" Foxy asked surprisingly calmly.

I reach into my backpack and pull out the ripped-up newspaper. I hand it to him and he looks it over.

"I'll tell you." Foxy sighed.

"But this does not mean we are friends!" He yelled, kind of. I just silently nodded.

On that night, my dad got a call. The gang was robbing a bank and the officers needed backup. "He ran out of the house to help," Foxy struggled to say.

"He was helping someone get out when one of the criminals grabbed their gun and s-shot him in the back. My mom got a call, we rushed to the hospital, and I watched my father die that night. " Foxy said, starting to cry.

Oh, Foxy, I didn't know, but now I do. I'm so sorry for you. " I said and hugged him. He stood frozen as I hugged him, 'Why is he just standing there?'

(Foxy's POV)

Mangle hugged me after I told her I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there. Should I hug her back? What do I do?' I honestly kind of liked being hugged by her. I decided to just hug back, and it felt good. I then broke it and ran out of the closet.

What was I doing? I kept running, thinking about it and Mangle. I ran to my class, forgetting that Mangle and I had the same class.

(Mangles POV)
I hugged Foxy. He hugged her back. I was pretty surprised by that, to say the least. But the. Foxy broke it and ran out of the closet. I didn't know what had just occurred, but I didn't care. I just hugged Foxy, the guy I think I like.

I walked out of the closet and saw TC just standing there looking at me with this huge goofy smile on her face.

"What's up with you?" I asked her.

"You were just in the make-out closet with Foxy," she giggled.

"We weren't making out, we talked and Foxy told me something private and we hugged it out, but then Foxy ran out," I explained.

"Well whatever, but I will ship you two," she said.

"Didn't you say Foxy was a jerk yesterday?" I ask.

"Yes, but you might be able to make him better. And you are so perfect for him! " I could feel myself blushing a bit and tried to hide it.

"Hey, actually." She said, grabbing my attention.

"Yeah?" I asked, "I'm having a party sleepover at my house. I was wondering if you wanted to come.

"Sure!" I answer cheerfully.

"Great! I will tell you the address at lunch! "Be there at 7 on Friday," she told me.

"Alright, sounds good! But I have to get to class. " I say, walk to class.

"Wait! I think you should bring Foxy or try to anyway. " I turn around and look at her in disbelief. "

"Do you really think Foxy will want to come with me to a sleepover?" I ask.

"I don't know, but just try ok."

"Fine, alright, I have to get to class."

"Ok, see you at lunch!"