Unknown Artist

A/N: THE ART I WILL SHOW IS NOT MINE I FOUND IT ON PINTEREST SO CREDITS TO THE OWNER

Y/N is a famous artist on IG and TikTok, but they don't know your face and identity(Except for your name) You have a lot of followers and they really like your works. You have an ultimate crush on Aidan and they don't know it.

You made a fan art to Aidan as Five and you posted it.

(YourUsername) 

100,890 likes

I hope you like it lol~~ @AidanRGallagher

Comments:

AidanRGallagher ✅: Cool!

Y/N_Fanpage: OMGG it's so cool!

Aidan_Fan: Yoooooooo Aidan comment!!!!!!!!

After 2 hours you checked you r phone and you saw that Aidan noticed you you really fan girl about it, he also followed you and reposted it. Some of the fans (THE OG ONES) They DM you reminding your ig story that you have a crush on Aidan 3 years ago. Then they exposed you after some couple minutes Aidan DM you.

Aidan: Hey I saw one of your fans exposed you.

Y/N: Hai, don't mind them lol, btw thanks for noticing me!

Aidan: No problem, you're very talented! 

Y/N: Thanks!

Few weeks past You and Aidan became friends, your making a lot of fan arts to him and the umbrella academy, people know that you guys are becoming close friends, which is made you a little bit sad, because Aidan wanna see you but you're too insecure about your self.

Aidan: Hey Y/N! I wanna face time?

Y/N: Uh maybe later!

Aidan: No you said that 30 minutes ago I wanna see you!!

Y/N: You'll regret it.

Aidan: Why would I? Every one is beautiful!

Y/N: Not me lol.

Aidan: Pleaseeeeee.

Y/N: Okay but just don't expose my face okay?

Aidan: Yay!

I was wearing hoodie so I hood it and start to call him, he answered back.

Aidan's P.O.V

Finally I've been waiting for this moment I answered back and I saw her  face, god she's beautiful she's beautiful inside and outside, I'm kinda falling in love to her.

Y/N: HeY!

Her voice is hot, I keep looking at her while smiling admiring her beauty.

Aidan: Hey! Wow you're beautiful!

Y/N: Thanks!

Aidan: What are you doing?

Y/N: Uh nothing..

Aidan: Oh okay.. You should make a face reveal to your fans I would love it!

Y/N: Nah I'm too insecure to my self.

Aidan: Hey! No, you're beautiful okay? if they found you ugly they need to check up their eyes.

Y/N: *laughs* okay okay I'll do it!

Aidan: I'm not joking you're really beautiful I wanna  touch your cute cheeks!

I can see that she's blushing, We talked about stuffs and I sang a song to her after that we planned to make a meet up tomorrow.

After the call she made a face reveal, and a lot of people complimenting her I mean who wouldn't she's perfect! Yes let's admit it these weeks talking to her getting to know each other I fall in love..

Tomorrow 10:00 am

I woke up and get ready and I get out of my room and I saw Y/N is there. She hugged me gosh I wanna kiss her so bad. We go to my room and started to eat our break fast. After that we spent our time watching some  movie.

Aidan: Hey let's live on IG!

Y/N: Sure why not!

Aidan: Hey everyone I'm with Y/N!

Y/N: Hey!

Comments:

Y/N_Y/N: OMG OMG OMG

Princess_Hargreeves: OH God Yes Yes yes!

Kina_TUA: Are you guys dating?

~~~~~~

Y/N: No guys were not dating.. But maybe...

God I love it when she's teasing, I warped my arms to her shoulder and she's talking about her self while me just staring at her and smiling.

Comments:

Y/N_Fanpage: Aidan the way you look at Y/N

Y/S/N12: Ye they are not dating..

Rebeca_HargreevesTUA: Nah I ship Aidan with R/G/N (random girl's name)

~~~~~~

Aidan: Nah Rebeca I ship my self with the girl named Y/N..

Y/N: Yeah totally agree.

I blushed when she said that I remembered that she had a crush on me.. But many years ago.. After some small talks we ended the live and I guess it's time to confess.

Y/N: Rumors saying that were dating geez they're crazy..

Aidan: Wanna make the rumors true?

She quickly blushed and smiled.

Y/N: W-what do you mean?

Aidan: Look Y/N, I really like you and I love you so much.. But I guess you don't love me too.. It's oka-

She cuts me of by kissing me, so I kissed back..

Y/N: Sure since we love each other let's be official, I love you so much, I have an ultimate crush on you and I can't believe you will be my boyfriend..

I kissed you cheeks and smiling at the whole time..

Aidan: And I can't believe that an unknown beautiful artist had a crush on me, I can't believe that I met you.. I really love so much..

I kissed her again, god she's a good kisser, while I'm kissing her the door opened so we stopped.

Aidan: Mom...

Mom: Oh hey is that Y/N your talking about?

Y/N: Y-yeah hi?

Mom: Sorry for interrupting  your make out session, I just wanted to say that Y/N will sleep here cause her parents said that they will come back tomorrow afternoon.

Y/N: Okay, uh sorry about what happened..

Mom:  It's okay darling! Bye I'll leave you too alone there..

Aidan: Sorry about her..

Y/N: It's okay.. 

Aidan: Let's continue what we started..

OKAY THIS ONE HAS A LOT OF TYPO IFEHIUFGEOGV