Preference (4)

When Aidan accidentally yelled at you

- Aidan is so stressed about his new song and your very worried about him because he never eat since yesterday so you decided to check on him

" Aidan are you okay there? "

No response

" Aidan? "

Still

" Aidan? Uh I know your busy- "

" CAN YOU GET OUT"

Before you finished your sentence he came out from his room and yelled at you this cause you flinched because it reminds it from your past abusive relationship.

- He realized it and his emotion got soften, while you're slowly tearing up.

- He kneel down and starts to apologizing.

" OMG baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, I'm sorry for being abusive"

( I MEAN EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT HAVE AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP ON PAST HE WILL NEVER MEAN IT LIKE NEVER BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU)

- He really didn't mean it he's not really in right frame of mind because he's so stress.

- You understand him, it just you're too sensitive for that because of you past relationship.

- You hold his hand and help him to get up, you kissed his cheek as he wipe your tears.

- You can notice he's starting to tear up but you wipe it quickly

" I'm really sorry Y/N, I- I will never forgive my self "

" Shhh it's fine Aidan, I'm just worried because you still didn't eat"

" I love you Y/N I'm really sorry "

" I already forgive you baby, I know you didn't mean it "

- This made him relief but he still worrying about it.

- He kissed you on forehead and you both just eat.

- And after that you both forget what happen.

~~