Where's Dad? (3)

Playlist: Beach house - Space song

Where's Dad?(3); The Unexpected

Rye's P.O.V

It's been a month since mom and I talk about dad, this really affects me.

It always feel crime to love him, miss him and finding him.

Jealousy is hitting me everytime I see children with their dads.

I wanted to be loved by my dad, I wanted a complete family, Is this really hard to ask for?

Worst part of it, Finn told me that he saw my dad past few weeks, he even showed me some picture of dad and his fcking whore.

Now I just knew that they lived in our street. How fucked up right?

But luckily, Finn is always here to protect me incase I see dad, I don't wanna see him in person.

Oh btw, did I already told you that dad's slutty girlfriend is famous? Yes that Janine girl, she was famous on tiktok and Instagram, her feed is full of pics of her and my dad, it really hurts how people support them.

I hate it here , I feel bad for my mom, I feel bad how am I not here to comfort her in those days she was broken.

In conclusion, This is all bullshit.

~~~

I was doing my homework when mom knock at my door, of course I let her in.

"Hey sweetie. How are you?" Mom said as she offered me some cookies.

"Well I am doing great mom." I smiled.

"Well sweetie, I know that the truth about your dad affects you, but that's the real thing happened, acceptance is the key. You need to accept it even though it hurts. But sweetie I will not let you suffer, So i decided to have you a therapist to check you, But still don't bother to tell me what's up with you alright? It's just better if a therapist will help you." She said as she strokes my hair softly.

It was okay for me, I mean if this is the best for me, I will accept it, why not right?

"Mmm okay mom, Thank you for being here and Iam just-" She cutted me off by saying that I should stop saying sorry for not comforting her these time.

"Well your first session is tomorrow after your class, I will give you the adress and please let Finn come with you so you will be safe and sound."

~~~

Weeks later after mom decides to bring me a therapist, It kinda help me tbh, I feel much better than before the therapist mom gave me was a great one.

~~~
"Hey Rye! I am sorry to announce but your therapist isn't present, he said that he have a business trip but don't worry someone has recharge him. Don't worry he is great at your therapist." The nurse said in counter as I nodded and walk into my therapist's room.

I knock the door and he let me in, Smiles in my lip faded away, and my eyes got widen

"Dad?"
~~~