I felt different with you

(This is inspired one)

Y/N's P.O.V

Aidan is my room mate, we're both best friends CLOSE actually.

I'm doing my homework, and someone knock on the door..

Aidan: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Oh hey!

Aidan: Oh uh I have something to tell you...

Y/N: Wha-what is it?

Aidan: I have a girlfriend and her name is Hannah.

My smiled fades away as he said that his GF named Hannah.

Why?

Yeah I'm jealous because I- I like him but that's not the real problem here.. The problem is

Hannah is one of the people I need to get rid of. She is one of my  bully the worst one actually. She physically and mentally hurt me.

And I don't wanna ruin their relationship because of me. I can see that Aidan is happy for her, so I don't wanna ruin it.

~~~

Aidan: Hey! Are okay?

Y/N: Yea totally, I'm so proud of you! You finally found your soulmate, I'M SO HAPPY!

Aidan: I know right! And I hope you find yours.

Y/N: MMmmm Yea I hope so.

Aidan: Oh tomorrow, I will introduce you to her!

Y/N: Shit no!

Aidan: Huh? Why? You still don't know her, she's kind!

Y/N: OH I mean shit no because tomorrow I'll go back to my parent's house it's been a while since I visited there so yeah..

Aidan: Aww it's fine at least Hannah and I can have alone time here.

Y/N: Ew shut up, I'll get my stuffs and bye!
~~~

No the main reason I left is to distance my self from them, I don't wanna ruin their relationship.

And also I don't wanna see them flirting in front of me like duh. (Wha?)

~~~

Aidan's P.O.V

It's been a week since I got a text, call , heard and see about Y/N

I tried to contact her close friend but none.

I tried to contact her parents but they said Y/N is some where.

I miss her.

And I think because of it, I realized I love her.

When I'm with Hannah, I can't feel any happiness compare when I'm with Y/N.

Hannah also became toxic to me and that cause to break our relationship

and I realized that.

Y/N is the one for me.

But where is she?

I miss her a lot.

That's why I came to her parent's house to talk to them about it.

But when I'm there I saw Y/N.

~~~

Y/N's P.O.V

I was chilling on my room playing some games but then I heard a knock

I got confused because my parents is out of town and they will come back in a week so who is it?

I go to the front door and open the door and I saw.

Aidan.

Y/N: Hey!

He didn't respond, hey just grab my wrist and go to my room locking the door.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Aidan: Why are you ignoring me for a month, I'm so worried of you where have to been?

I let out a sigh and remove my wrist from his hand.

Y/N: Okay I'll tell you the truth. I didn't go some where or something my friends and family saying to you. I just distance my self from you and your girlfriend.

Aidan: I see your jealous? You know wha-

Y/N: Yeah I like you so much okay! But that's not the here. The thing here is you girlfriend. Hannah, she made my life worst before, I'm trying to get rid of her.

Aidan: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/N: Because you're happy with her. I don't wanna ruin your relationship because Hannah and I hate each other, Do you want me to say 'hey Hannah bullied me so much before you guys can't be together so please break up' No right! because you love her, you're happy with her so I adjusted.

His face soften as tears is rolling on my cheeks. He wiped it and hug me tightly.

Aidan: I'm sorry. I didn't know that but you know I realized that you are the one for me. I felt different when I'm with you.

I pulled away from the hug and gave him a confused look.

Aidan: We broke up a week after you left, and when were together I can't feel the happiness I have when I'm with you. And I realized that I love you, I want to be with you.

Y/N: I love you too. and sorry fo-

Before I finished my sentence he cut off by smashing his lips into mine.

Aidan: Don't say sorry it's fine.