Where's Dad(5)

Playlist:Sunflower

Where's Dad(5); Fixing the broken

Y/N's P.O.V

I was washing dishes when Rye told me that she will going to hang out with Finn, I can see that we're not hanging out that much but it's okay for me, I'd like to give her some time for her self  to get over from his dad.

Minutes past when she left the house, and suddenly someone knocked. Why is she home already?

I opened the front door and my expression suddenly change. It's not Rye.

Why's Aidan doing here? After everything happened? He will come back like nothing happen. What of Rye see him?

"What are you doing here?" I said in a shakey voice. His expression is also surprised so it means he doesn't expect to see me?

It was all awkward, it got more worst when I saw Rye in the back.

What did i do now?

I didn't hesitate to speak, I let Rye see this.

"Mom, lets go inside.. WITH DAD." How does she know its her dad?

My emotions are fighting I don't know what should I feel, I am confused, angry and surprised. mixed emotion.

~~~

"So Mom I think this is the time where I need to tell the truth." Rye started.

"Well last 2 weeks the nurse said that my therapist is not present, but someone just recharge him, which is Dad. And he explained everything mom. He doesn't love Janine." Rye Finished.

"So she give me last change, but if I messed up I will never show in your lives ever again." Aidan added as Rye nodded

To be completely honest I am not mad to know that they're start hanging out. I am happy for Rye to see his dad.

But it doesn't meam I am not angry to Aidan. But forget it this is for my daughter's happiness.

I responde them with a smile.

"Well its okay sweetie I am not mad, but you should tell it to me earlier. Well since you wanna be with your dad I will let him live here." Rye's smile widen as Aidan thanked me.

~~~

"Thank you so much Y/N, for letting me see our daughter." We both smiled at each other.

"Of course Aidan, just for Rye. But it doesn't mean we're fine. I am still mad at you. And no MY daughther not Our." I said in a sassy tone as Aidan's head bow and just nodded.

"I understand, I am sorry."  Of course I am not that rude to comepletely ignore him, I just gave him a change for my daugther. I'll just think if I am going to forgive him.

"Its okay Aidan, It's been a long time I'll think about giving you another change, but forget what happened from the past years." I smiled as he hug me and give a peck on my forehead.

"I think we need to sleep."

~~~

Third Person's P.O.V

"So what the one thing you favorite about mom?" Rye ask Aidan as Aidan smiled at her.

"Well to be honest I really like her smile. Her smiles are very sweet and beautiful." Aidan said as he stares at Y/N who's watering at the garden

Little does he know that Y/N heard him, so she was blushing mess. She really miss the feeling of inlove

~~~

"Uh hey love, what's wrong? You seem sad?" Aidan ask worry.

"Well I just got fired." Y/N said as she layed in be bed burrying her face in the pillow.

"Don't worry,I also have job right so it means I'll just work for you and Rye." Aidan said trying to comfort Y/N.

"What I can do without you.."

~~~

" Hey where did the both of you go?" Y/N ask as Rye went inside to her room with a happiness in her face.

" well i just brought her to her favorite store..."

"You really spoiled our daughter" Y/N ask while Aidan formed a smile on his lips knowing that Y/N reminds Rye as THEIR daughter.

~~~

It was midnight and Y/N couldn't sleep, so she was awake staring at the ceilling while Aidan is sleeping peacefully.

Middle of Y/N's running thoughts someone break the silence.

"Can't sleep?"Aidan asked with a morning voice as he warp his arms around Y/N's waist. Y/N nodded

"Well it's just I can't find a new job, this makes me feel like a bad mom since I can't buy Rye thing she wants." Y/N complains as Aidan kissed her forehead.

"You don't need to worry love, you can have some small business, since you like flowers why don't you sell some flowers and have flower shop? Also I am here okay? Don't stress you self too much."

Y/N responed a smile.

"You know maybe I'll give you a change right now, I see your trying your best to bring back your trust."Aidan's eyes widen and he give Y/N a lot of kisses and hugs.

He was finally happy to know that he was back to his real family, after the years of being in toxic relationship.

It was hard for him but he decide to cheat to he ended up in that situation which made him regret it

But he was given a change, a change he will never messed up.

"So make up sex?"  "Shut up.."

~~~

A/N: sorry for not posting for a while, i  had a final exam but dont worry our sy is finally done so stay tune for some stories.. ILYY!