Gift from daddy

smut :)     (THIS IS A WEIRD ONE)

Y/N's P.O.V

While reading a book I heard something from the door, so I get out of the bed and check who is it.

I saw my boyfriend Aidan holding  something I didn't mind it so I just hug him since we didn't see each other for a long hours.

" Hey baby, I have a gift to you. " Aidan said which made me smile. We both go to our bed room and he lock the door.  Oh i guess I'm getting some

I sit down to the bed as he get the thing from the paper bag.

" What is that daddy? " I asked while he smirk from the name. He showed the gift from he and.... he bought me a vibrator?

" Yo-you b-bought me a vi-vib-vibrator? " 

" Yes daddy wanna see you pleasure with these "

I nod and take off my clothes leaving my self naked.  Aidan tied me so I can't move too much. (God forgive me) He put the vibrator to you stomach and putting it down to your clit he turn it on in the lowest setting and I let out a little moans. 

He starts kissing me while turning the vibrator to the high setting making my moans even louder he stops kissing me and shoving the toy into me and it made me scream in pleasure

" Ahhh Da-daddy I-I can't ta-take it anymore pl-pleasee ahhh" I beg as he lower the setting making me relief.

" How cute my baby can't take this anymore " He said while stroking my cheeks I feel like I'm gonna cum and he knew it so he turn the setting into highest making me scream and I came. He untied me and get the towel to clean me.

" Do you like my gift " Aidan asked as I said yes, and we lay down to our bed he warp his arms around me and kissed my head " I love you y/n, I can't wait to marry you. "

~~~

hey its been a while... Yes im still alive