Aidan spoiling Y/N for 5 minutes

Alternative tittle: Aidan being Y/N's sugar daddy for 5 minutes :))

Third Person's P.O.V

"Aidan?" Y/N asked him as she opened the door of their shared room.

"Yes Darling?"

"Can I borrow some 10 bucks, I'll pay you back after I bought my stuffs for painting." She says as Aidan get his wallet and the key of car which made Y/N confused since she only uses bike plus she doesn't know how to drive?

"Don't worry baby, I'll just buy those stuffs for you and save that money for yourself okay?" Y/N's eyes widen and her normal face began to show happiness from Aidan's words.

"That's too much Aidan! But if you wanted to, I'll pay you back later I promise." Aidan just playfully rolled his eyes and held Y/N's hand.

"Y/N, darling it's fine, It's just money plus it's for your needs okay?" Aidan says softly while Y/N just nodded and kisses his cheeks. "But if you really want to pay me back, you could pay me tonight by those lingere set I gave to you last month." He added with a smirk in his face and winking and Y/N made a small smile.

"You know what, yeah I think you're right that I don't need.to pay you back."

~~~~

"Are yoy sure you only want these?" Aidan ask Y/N making sure she only want 5 packs of different sweets

"Yeah, I think this is too much.." Y/N says as her eyes widen by Aidan adding the cart A LOT OF SNACKS.

"There, I think this is better."

~~~~

" shit." Y/N sigh in frustration after knowing she's out of white paint.

"AIDAN?" She yelled, calling Aidan.

"What does my baby wants?" Y/N gave him some money for the white paint.

"Uh can you buy me some white paint, I ran out of it. But if you are busy, It's fine, don't worry this project is due next week." Aidan gave the money back to Y/N, since he can buy it from.his.own.money.

"Well Im not that busy plus, I can just buy it from my own money, if you want, I'll buy the whole set. You deserve it baby." Aidan kissed her.forehead.before.leaving.

~~~~

A/N: this was my draft from last 3 days so yeah.. this is not edited btw