Oh No...

Hey guys,I'm really sorry that I haven't updated fast on this story, but I was busy due to finals, the holidays, my birthday ;P, after school stuff yeah well I was pretty busy this whole month. Omg I got tons of One direction stuff, got these two huge posters that they cant fit on my walls anymore...Anyways I'm so sorry that this is a short chapter, I promise the next will be longer..if you want. Well this chapter will go to @BooAndHaz, I REALLY LOVE HER!! She's amazing, a really good friend!!! I dunno what I would do here without her, probably lonely....Ok ok I'm sorry you're probably like "Shut Up, you talk too much" so I'll shut up! Enjoy..... :)

October 20

The fall came. Days went faster for Louis and Harry. Harry grabbed his stuff as he went out of his room. He was wearing his jacket and scarf, the black jacket with the white scarf, which Louis loved.

Louis wrapped his arms around his chest as he leaned through the front door. He smiled,staring deeply to hazz.

"You know im going to miss you.."

Harry looked up,"I'll miss you too but it will go fast, you'll see."

Louis didn't mind about harry leaving. But the worst thing is that he'll never see him for a very long time.

"Ok im ready.",said harry.

"k"

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

They arrived to the airport, the drive went fast for Louis. He didn't want Harry to go, but he also didn't want to ruin his dreams on being on this movie. Harry dropped his luggage to the check-in,while zayn,Niall,and Liam approached. Louis stayed quiet for the most of the time. He heard there conversation on how to be safe and call them when he needs them.

"Flight 21 to London to New York, Los Angeles departs in 25 mins."

"Lou I go-"

"Can I walk with you, you know till you get to your gate?"

"Sure lou."

Louis felt a pressure as they walked to the gate. He wanted to hold harry, and kiss him lightly, but people and fans were looking at them. They didn't want to spill it now.

Louis took a deep breath and whispered to harry's ear,"Can you follow me to the bathroom. I want to give you something."

Harry looked behind to the guys,and went to them,"Can you take care of this I need to..you know.."

"Oh yeah..take your time!",said the guys,at first they were confused but they understood soon.

As harry and louis got to the bathroom, the both checked if nobody was there. Good! Everything was clear.

Louis holded harry's hand,"Harry I'm going to miss you."

Haz felt a tear on his cheek,"Me too boo!"

"Ummm promise me that no matter what, we will keep in touch."

"Lou, I Promise!"

Louis gave one of those devilish cheeky smile, the ones Harry's does, and kiss his soft lips. There last kiss for a Very VERY long time. The kiss started to fade away away as they both heard someone coming. They both looked on the corner of there eyes. Shoot!

"Oh my Gosh! You guys were kissing! Oh ho-, Oh God Larry Is real! REAL! This is really happening!"

Louis felt like his world just dropped.

"You guys are dating!!!"