I Hate You!!!

Louis ran to his room. He went to his bed and put his face on his pillow. He screamed inside the pillow and let out a giant scream. "Ughhh!! How I hate my life!" He felt hot streaming tears against his cheek. He layed looking up and cried so hard. "I'm such a loser! Letting harry play my feelings and I just letting him do them! Stupid heart! Stupid Harry!.....Stupid feelings...."

                                             ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

"Did you heard that?",said Harry,Liam made a bad expression on his face,"Uh I think I should go, that was Louis by the way..." Harry smacked his face,"Oh my carrots,what Am I gunna do!"

Liam shrugged,"I dunno but its your problem, not mine! Next time you should be careful what you say,cuz that might really hurt Louis. If it was me, I would've been crushed." Harry looked behind him as he went to Louis's room. He opened Louis's door and looked inside.

"Louis?",whispered harry looking in. Louis looked up, is hair messed up, and dropped his head again back on his pillow and whined,"What do you want!" Harry gave a weak smile,"Well, I heard you came here running...whats wrong?" Louis gave out a mumble,"Nothing."

"You dint sound sure? ",said Harry as he touched Louis's arm. "Don't touch me!",said Louis picking face out of the pillow,"Don't touch me Harold Edward styles!" Harry looked at Louis,"What are- why , Louis whats going on here?!?" Louis got up from his bed,"You know what you did! Stop pretending to be Mr.Flirty and be nice! You know!"

Harry got up," What did I do? I didnt do anything!" Louis wanted to scream! He grasp his hair as it got messed up. Harry stood there looking at him. "You played with me harry!" Harry reacted fast."Played with you? What do you mean?" Louis looked at him. He just wanted to scream and yell.But no need for a tantrum right now.

"Those word you said to Liam. Those things hurt me!" Harry realized what he said to Liam. "That was mean Harry! I thought...I..mean.. come on Harry!" Harry went up to him,holding his shoulder."Louis I didn't mean that...I just..."

"Harry I told you not to touch me! Just get away from me! I don't want to see you!",said Louis pushing harry off. Harry felt anger as Louis pushed him,"Don't push me!" Louis looked at him,"Well don't touch me!" Harry looked back,"Well I don't give orders by someone who is...touchy!"

Louis shot back,"Oh now you calling me touchy? You know what! I'm done! I'm done with this whole thing!"

Harry blurted out,"Well I'm done too! I'm out of here!" Louis felt tears streaming as harry was leaving his room,Louis looked around and saw the bear he had from the fair and threw it out at the hallway.

"Fine!Fine Harry Edward Styles.... I HATE YOU!",said Louis as he slammed his door. He stood behind the door as the tears streamed down. He slide down as he sat down the floor. He holded his knees as he cried,"I hate you."

                                                      ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 Harry layed down his bed as he felt a knot between his throat. He left tears streaming on the pillow as he layed on top of it.  He looked up and saw the framed picture of him and Louis on his nightstand. He stared at it for a while. He reached for it and put it down. He got up and went down to the hallway. He saw the bear laying on the floor. He grabbed it and took it to his room. He placed the bear next to his, side by side and left it there. Harry sat on his bed and stared out the window,"Why did Louis reacted like this? Did he had feeling for me? I thought we were friends....or maybe he wanted to be more than friends?" Harry layed down his bed and placed a pillow on top his face. "Why does my life sometimes has to suck?!?"

Thx for reading I'll update asap as I can.....I don't have school tomorrow so that will help on writing the next chapter! So anyways please comment and if you like it, vote please. Thanks loves!I really appreciated it! ♥♥     xHAZZAANDBOOBEAR