Don't Want You To Go

"Oh my gosh Larry is real!They are really real! Oh my carrots! They are in front of me!"

Louis felt his heart pumping. Oh God he didn't know what to do! He looked at Harry with his wide eyes, and turned back to the little girl,"Ummm sweety, we didnt-"

"Yes you did! I saw you! I saw the whole thing!",she said.

Harry looked at her,"Hold up,how old are you?"

"Why do you need to know?",said the little girl with the sassy tone. Louis raised an eyebrow as he heard her tone.

No one goes sassy to harry except for me!,thought Louis.

"Sorry, just wondering..'"

"Im ten!",she said.

"Hold up! A ten year old in the the guys bathroom? And its a girl..?"harry tried to think things out.

"No its a unisex bathroom Harry! Enough with these questions, im going to post this people! Especially us Larry shippers on tumblr!"

"No! Please don't tell nobody!!! Fine... you know their truth but do not tell nobody!!"

The girl looked at them with a curious face. 

" okay we do have something between is, we are in a relationship and it will be hard if people know it. so please would you keep it a secret?" 

"Ok but.... what's in it for me? You know there's a ton of Larry shippers waiting for this moment.. and I'm not good at keeping secrets ya know."  

Harry liked around," Hmmm you get... my scarf! And some 1d tickets!!"  

Louis looked at harry," But I gave you that scarf!" 

" Do you want it too be kept as a secret??" 

" Keep the scarf!", said Louis. 

the ten year old squeal as she got the scarf," Can I get it autographed?"  

Harry took out a pen and signed it," But promise to keep it a secret!" 

The girl nodded,"Of course thank you!!" 

The girl left and Louis and harry gave a huge sigh. 

"We should go now before your plane leaves.."  

" Fine but one last kiss please!!", whined Harry. 

" Harry Edward Styles you cheeky boy, but if someone else comes don't give out something I have you!" 

"of course not. I'm sowwy", said harry in a poudy face. 

Louis gave out an Mmmmhhhh. 

He kissed his warm soft lips. They aparted looking at each others eyes.  

"you really can make a person feel lucky.",Louis whispered. 

" I know.We should go back now.." 

------------------------------------------------- 

" So what took you guys so long? Wait weren't you wearing a scarf?", niall questioned. "Umm at had a situation, but is done" 

The boys looked at him strangely, just giving a nod. 

" Calling all passengers to flight 7 is now departing..", the announcer called out. 

Harry grabbed his luggage," Well..i uhh gotta go." 

Louis firmly grasped harrys hand. 

" Three months will be quick. Don't worry . We'll be communicating sooner. You'll see." 

Louis smiled as he felt his own tear streaming down his cheek. 

"Don't worry Louis! I'll call you every night and text you, and even skype! You will feel like I'm still there."  

Louis sighted. 

---------------- 

They walked through the halls, pass security, Louis still holding Harry's hand. Everything for Louis was like a slow motion part of a movie. They approach to the gates, harry stopped, about to put a foot in the gate,"Lou, I'll deeply miss you"  

" Harry ... don't leave me! I don't want you to go!" 

" I'm sorry boo! Ill miss you.."

Louis strongly hugged harry. He didn't care if people watched them. He couldn't resist but let out waterworks.

"Don't cry lou! I'll be there! I'm your heart.I love you! Always!"

"I...I lo- love you t- too Hazz.",Louis sobbed.

Harry kissed Louis but it didn't matter now that people were watching now. He wanted to be with lou, at least for the last time.The scent of harry's cologne made Louis shiver. Harry's eyes were pink and tried to smile. He slowly let go of Louis, now staring down the floor. He grabbed his luggage and waled down the gate. Harry's heart started to beat fast, he stop and turned around looking at Louis standing, tears still strumming down,his hand together. Harry waved a goodbye. Louis smiled and waved goodbye, he saw how harry disappeared. The door closed .

Louis gave a sigh as he felt liam touching his shoulder.

"Its ok lou. He'll be here sooner then you think. Now lets go."

Louis smiled as he left with the guys.As they got out of the airport, looked up seeing Harry's airplane fly above him. He waved up goodbye,"I'll miss you hazz.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Harry looked out at his window, as the plane left. He looked at his phone and saw his picture of Louis. He kissed it and smiled,"I'll miss you boo bear."

Hey guys, sorry im soo slow on updating!! But im really really busy and im failing ALL of my classes. So I need to improve on my studies, or else i wont graduate 0_0..But on my free time i will update! So anyways thanks for reading! X) Also read "A British Romance" By TegiTiger, its awesome and amazing!!! :) Thanks loves!              xxHazzaandboobearx:)