I wish you were here

"Louis you have to eat!",said Liam. Louis shook his head,"NO! I'm not hungry!" Niall sigh as he looked at Liam,"Just leave him alone Liam,he's missing Harry."

Louis gave a ummph sound as he heard the word,"Harry." He slammed his face to the table as he cried for harry.

"Ummm Louis, why don't you go to your room. We'll take care cleaning the kitchen after were done.",said Liam.

Louis got up and left to his room with no words, just whining.

"What are we going to do with Louis. He's been a mess.",said Zayn. "Dunno..we'll find out in a week or two.",said Liam.

                                                               ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Louis sat on his bed, hugging his pillow. He looked at himself at the mirror. He did look like a mess. He opened his laptop and saw that he had a request on SKYPE. He clicked on the button and saw him.

"Harry!Howw... I mean the airplane as wifi?",said louis smiling at the screen.

"Yeah and I was bored here sitting on the plane so I thought about you and well..I wanted to see whats going on there. I can tell you've been sad all day?"

Louis smiled,"Of course I am! What do you think i'd be doing? Partying?"

Harry Laughed,"Yeah!! Is it that obvious!.....I really miss you Lou"

"Me too..well I miss you thats what I mean.",said Louis.

Harry chuckled,'Hey what time is it over there?" Louis looked over the clock,"Its 22:43pm"

Harry eyes almost popped,"Whoa! its late there! Right here its 12:43. I'm almost arriving to L.A."

Louis smiled,"Well im so happy that your happ-"

"I'm not happy cause your not here with me.",said harry. "Aww your so sweet.",said Louis blushing.

Harrys cheeks turned bright pink,"Go to sleep Lou.You look tired."

"AWW! i DON'T WANT TO!",LOUIS WHINED.

Harry SMILED,"Louis! If  I was there I would make you!'

Louis made a frowny face,"Fine...but I want to fall asleep seeing you!" Harry smiled,"Ok Lou! I'll stay here  till you fall asleep."

"Hold on harry! I gotta change!"

Harry smiled,"Alright turn the computer around.' Louis turned it around and kicked off his clothes and put his sweatpants and shirt on.

"Ok I'm ready!",giggled Louis. Harry smiled. Louis gave out a massive smile and looked at harry through is screen. He layed down and sat the computer next to him.

"Goodnight louis.",said harry.

"Night baby cakes.",said Louis.

Louis closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and fell asleep. Harry smiled as he stared at Louis falling asleep.

                                                                    ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Louis woke up in the middle of the night. He turned over to his clock as he saw it was 5;28am. He looked at his laptop,seeing it was turned on. He was about to close it when he saw something on his screen.He smiled and stared at it. He saw harry tucked around his blue blanket with his headphones on as he sat sleeping in the airplane. Louis smiled,"He did stayed with me." He layed back on his pillow, falling into deep sleep.