Your leaving me?!?

Hey guys! Sorry I didnt update this earlier, I had too much homework and gotta study for finals...but i Hoppe you'll enjoy this chapter!!! Please leave comments and vote:)x Hazzaandboobear x

Harry and Louis looked shocked.Louis hold Harry's hand tighter.

"You! You guys where kissing!!!"

Louis let go of harry's hand and scooted away from hazz. Harry gave a loud cough as he looked at the floor.It was easy to tell that there pupils got smaller.

"What are you talking about?",said Louis getting up.

"I just saw you kissing harry! Louis! Whats going on?!"

"Zayn! Calm down!",said Louis.

Zayn looked at harry,who gave a sheepish smile,"Oh my gosh you guys already forgave each other! And now your together! Aww! I gotta text this to Niall and Liam.But first tell how this happened? No forget that,tell me when was your guys first kiss? Did I just interrupted it? Oh my I just did!"

"Zayn! Shut up! I'll tell you! Gosh!",said louis inturrupting.

Zayn shut his mouth and nod.

"Ok he said sorry out in the rain and I forgave him and then I told him to come out of the rain and then he came to my room and well...I kissed him.",said Louis hugging harry.

"I knew there was something going on between you two.",said Zayn.

"Anyways, I came here to get my jacket that I left here, but instead i came here for a make out scene.I'll just grab it and leave you two alone for the whole day, k...",said zayn winking.

Louis rolled his eyes,"Zayn, Harry and I arnt going to have sex so dont even think about it!"

"Whatever!",said zayn as his voice trailed off.

'Were not?',said Harry. Louis turned at him,"What?"

Harry laughed,"I'm just playing with ya! Don't worry about it!"

"Mhhhhhhmmmm"

"Don't worry Louis! I'm not like that.Trust me!"

Louis rolled his eyes and crossed his arms,"Yeah and suddenly I'm going to be with you as you do your little tricks."

"Oooh now you gave me an idea! Thanks louis!"

Louis put is hand on his face,"Its cause you cant resist my body thats why!"

Harry smiled,"Sure Louis..sure." Louis laughed as he got out of harry's room.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Harry looked at his email again as he read the same email"You've been selected to star in a movie Mr.styles.Reply us back when you have read this message." Harry looked down at what was the movie topic was. Something to do with spy's, he got the main role! He looked over at the phone numbers, he dialed it on his phone and started calling,"Hello?"

"Hi Mr.styles,we've been waiting on your call.."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Louis drank his tea as he looked over a newspaper.He likes reading the comics,its his favourites.Louis realized something,"Whoa! I'm getting old!"

He got up and opened harry's room.He sneaked inside looking at him. He saw harry hugging his pillow as he looked at his laptop. 

Louis knocked on the wall and smiled,"Harry.What are you looking at?" 

Harry turned around fast," Oh ummm uh... Nothing just thinking that's all." Louis frowned,"harry, I know when you lie to me...i don't like that face. Tell me." 

Harry gave a frowny face," Read this." 

" Alright",said Louis climbed on Harry's bed,looking at the screen. As he layed down harry hugged his pillow tighter. 

"Mr.styles.....you've been selected..Oh My God Harry this is amazing! You got the role you always wanted!", said Louis hugging harry. 

"Yeah but read the rest." 

Louis looked back at the laptop,"Your going to California on October 20 to start filming. You'll get Ur costume as a spy,which is a tux,ooohh I would like to see you in that suit. You'll look sexy!"

"LOUIS! Im leaving! For at least 3 months!"

Louis gave a pause moment, hearing that harry was leaving him was kind of a shock.

"So... your leaving me?"

Harry frowned,"I don't want to leave you but I have to do this. I just wished you could come with me!"

Louis didn't mind to look at harry. If he did, he would burst into tears. He just gripped harry's hand tightly.