Present Day

(Now present day)

Harry looked down at his laptop.he stared at his screen as he got an email. He read it slowly, trying to understand it,"...you've been selected to-"

"Harrehhhh!"

Harry turned around to Louis's direction and closed his laptop."Harreeehhh, a package came for you! At first I thought it was for me but its not cuz on the tag it said harry and so....Here ya go!",Louis said giving the small box to harry. Harry looked at the tag."Its from my mum..I wonder what she send me." Louis shrugged,"I don't know. Open it and lets find out." Harry grabbed a knife and cutted the piece of tape on it. He opened it and looked inside it. "What is it?",said Louis.Harry reached inside the box and took it out."Its a book..no its a scrapbook.",said Harry."A scrapbook?Open it!",said Louis.Harry opened the book. On the first page was a note.

"Harry I want to show you this cuz I want you to see the good memories you had when you were little....Love mum.",said Harry out loud. "Awww I wanna see!",said Louis.Harry turned to a page,seeing a picture of him when he was born."Aww you were a cute baby!",said Louis. Harry looked at Louis,"Hey you were cute too when you were a baby too!" Louis smiled,"Awww Thanks! I know I was!" Harry smiled and rolled his eyes."OK turn the page please!",Louis said. Harry turned the page and looked at a picture of harry hugging his dog,smiling at the camera."Aww I didn't know you had a dog!" Louis said. "Yeah we did...he was a good dog." Harry turned the page,seeing a picture of harry smiling on a fair with a red balloon. "Wait!Hold up!Don't turn the page!" Harry looked at Louis,"What is it?" Louis took away the scrapbook from harry and studied the picture."Something looks familiar..I cant put a finger on it." Louis took the picture out."What are you doing! Don't brake it!",said Harry.

"Don't worry harry, I didn't broke it! Hey! It says something on the back!",Louis said looking behind the picture. "It says Harry at 4 at the fair,while his "friend" Louis gave him a balloon.Harry I didn't know you had a friend name Louis!Wow what a weird thing? Now you have a friend name Louis and its me!" Harry smiled,"My mum use to say that I had this imaginary friend on the fair that his name was Louis.But he was real! He gave me that balloon but I was small so my memory was a blur.We said we would be friends but then we never met again.I wonder what is he doing and where is he now?",harry said. "Yeah ...I use to have this friend name harry.I was six and I met him at a fair too.Good lad.He was cheeky too! I still remember like it was yesterday!",Louis smiled.Harry smiled,"Wow maybe it was fate calling up!" Louis smiled. "Yeah!Maybe it was!Well now I'm going to my room to do some things. "Harry closed the scrapbook."Well I'm going to take a nap.Wake me up in 30 mins. please!" Louis nodded,"Sure thing babycakes!" Louis closed the door as harry rested his head on his pillow.He smiled and closed his eyes gently.

    Louis looked at his closet full of junk.It looked like a monster/tornado came inside there.Louis took out a shirt that was sticking out.When sudden all of his stuff fell down. "Uggh!",whined Louis.He took out a jean he had,"Eww!",he said as he smelled how it reeked.He took out his white laundry basket and put the reeked clothes inside,"I gotta do some washing here." He grabbed his messy shoes and place them in order. He grabbed a plastic bag and threw the disgusting trash that was around his cabinets.He tied the bag as he finished.He looked around and saw a folder laying on the floor inside of the closet.He reacted it and looked inside there. It was his journal when he was he was at the xfactor. Well he didn't like to call it a journal,mostly like a book.He opened it."Tomorrow is the xfactor auditions.Feeling alittle nervous.But I have a feeling everything is going to be alright.I just gotta wake up early tomorrow before everyone comes,-Louis x."

   Louis smiled then he read the other,"Hi its me Louis,well duhhhh it my jour-, i mean book.Well anyway I did my audition and everything went great! I was alittle nervous but it was ok.I also met this guy name harry.Well we met in the bathroom and it was nice.He was auditioning too.He reminded me of someone but  i cant think of it.Oh well,I 'll think of it later."

    Louis smiled and closed the folder,l"I'll read it later."  He got his white basket and left his room.He went to the laundry room and looked at the machine.He put the basket down and tried to work the machine.He looked at the buttons saying LOW, HIGH,COLD,HOT.....He didn't know how to work this thing."Uhhh how do you work this thing!",said Louis.He pressed different buttons.Everything he did nut it didn't work!

    "Ugggghh!",said Louis.He looked down and kicked the machine."Need help?",said Harry leaning on the  he wall seeing Louis. "Harry! You saw everything?",said Louis. "Well ...yes but you also forgot to wake me up! I knew you would forget so I put my alarm. So do you need help?" Louis shook his head. Harry sigh and looked at Louis,"Ok this is the button where you press.Its the start button." Louis looked at the button,his mouth open,shocked."Pshhhh well maybe its my vision or something..then what?" Harry looked at the machine,"Then you put high,cold and pour laundry detergent and your done!" Louis eyes were wide open,"That's it! Wow..well I knew that but I forgot!"

"Right.........",said harry.

Louis bumped harry,"Ooops" Harry looked back at Louis,"Oi!" Louis smiled,"Well you kind of deserve that!" Harry smiled and pushed Louis. 'And that's for payback!" Louis smiled and grabbed his basket. He lift it up,making harry shock. "No don't! Louis don't throw that!",said harry. Louis smiled,"Hehehhe"

"Louis Don't!",asked harry putting his hands up moving back.Louis throwed the basket and hit harry."Opps!",said Louis.Harry gave a grin to louis,"You better run Louis Tomlinson!" Louis looked shocked and ran.Harry chased behind him. Harry reached Louis's shirt and Louis gave a laugh.Louis tripped and fell on the ground as harry did too. Louis laughed as harry did too.Harry fell on top of Louis.They both laughed harder.Louis smiled as he saw harry on top.He looked into his eyes.Harry looked at Louis's blue eyes."Ummm I might say you have the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen!",said Louis. Harry chuckled,"You too boo!" Louis smiled and grabbed harry's cheeks,"Aww your so cute! I could kiss you!" Harry smiled,"Try me!" Louis chuckled,"Fine! I will! But later,when I'm in the mood!" Harry tilted his head,"So your not in the mood right now?"

"Oh you want it now?Cuz I can give it to you now?You know ill just do it!" Louis smiled and kissed harry's cheek. "MUAH!" The kiss was warm,also soft. Suddenly someone came."Whoa! Harry on top of Louis! Someone is getting freaky tonight!" Harry turned around and saw Niall.

"Niall!What are you doing  here!" "I came to pick you guys up! We are going to Nandos remember! I've texted you guys twenty times!" Louis looked back at harry,"Uhhh I left my phone upstairs." Harry nodded,"Me too..." Niall nodded,"uhhaa and also been playing as I can tell.Well anyway lets go! I'm starving!" Harry helped Louis get up,"Hey!And don't you think about the kiss Ive gave you!When Ive give kisses,the people thinks about it!Alot!" Harry rolled his eyes,'Wow dint worry i wont!" Louis smiled,"That's what they always say!"