Beach Love

Hey guys...I umm kind of busy on school and after school clubs and tests..all those boring school things but ill update as soon as possible! i promise! Thanks loves!  xhazzaandboobear

                                             ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

"Oh gosh!I'm full!",said Liam backing away his chair from the table. "I'm not!",said Niall drinking his pop."Of course your not full.You eat almost everything!",said Louis."Well not almost...mostly is the word.",Niall said.Harry smiled as Niall responded."What!Its True!",Niall said."Yeah yeah we heard of it,can we go?",said zayn.

"Now?Well why in a rush zayn?Meeting someone tonight?",said Louis. Zayn shook his head,"Pppphhhsss no! I Just don't like being in a place for a long time."

"Right...well anyway where do you guys want to go next?",said Louis."Anywhere but not here...",whispered Zayn."I dunno?To the beach?",said Liam. "That's a good idea Liam! Lets go!",said harry getting up. "Yes!",said Zayn."But what if I get hungry again?",Niall said."You'll get more food later.",said Liam."Fine!",said Niall getting up.

                                         ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

The guys where on the road with there convertable to the beach,"Take the roof off,It will look cool and we'll feel the wind coming towards us and smell the beach air!",said Harry as he sat at the passengers seat next to Louis.Louis did what harry asked. "Awesome!",yelled Zayn. "Uhhh I feel sick....",said Niall putting his hand on his mouth."Who cant blame ya,you ate half of the whole Nandos!",said Louis.Niall gave a stare to Louis. "Hey put the radio at least!",yelled zayn from the back. Harry turned the volume on. "Oh this is the life!",said Zayn randomly putting his hands up in the air.

"You think im pretty,without any makeup on....",went the radio. 

"Turn it up! I like this song.",said Louis. Harry turned it up.

"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream",sanged along Louis. 

"whaa! Sing it louis!",yelled liam. Louis laughed,"wow you guys.I need someone to help me sing !"  

"Ill help.....",said harry. 

"In one,two,three..",said Louis. 

"Lets go all the way tonight!No regrets! Just love!",they both sanged.

"Whoa!I didnt know you guys felt about each other that way!",Liam said. Harry hit Liam,"Its the song! Dummy!"

Liam Laughed,"Hahahah I'm watching you guys!"

"Whatever!",said Harry.

"Uhhh not feeling well..",said Niall as he put his head out and puked."Uhh NIALLER! I Told you not to eat alot!",said Liam.Niall stick his head out and looked weak,"Uhhhggg! Feel much better now!"

                                        ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

"Yes! Were here!",Liam said getting out of the car. The guys gout out and harry took his shades out.

"Why your putting your shades in if there's the sunset.",said Louis." Hey there's always time for shades! And...I look cooler with these."Louis rolled his eyes."So what do you want to do?",Louis said.

"We could walk?And talk?I dunno.",Harry suggested.

"Naaaa we always do that, how about we go to that fair over there?",said Louis pointing to a nearby fair. Harry nodded,"Sure!Wanna race?"