any better

After the panic attack  Katie helped me to my feet and said " take a deep breath." I took a deep breath and that helped me a lot. After that i went home to spend time with everyone including my parents,they are still making me live a Katie's house and it still makes me mad at them. I thought it would be a good idea to take everyone out to dinner but for some reason the kids did not wanna go out. Ava is 13 years old now that is so crazy for some reason i feel like she is younger than that but no she is not the rest of the kids are all 3 years old ugh one 13 year old and 4 three year olds. Ava has started to go out to school parties which makes me really mad because I don't like it when she stays out until 12 a.m. with friends. I specifically told her that she has to be home by 10 but she doesn't listen to me she doesn't listen to anyone because she thinks she runs the freaking world but she knows it's time I do something about it. "Ava Mendoza you come down here right now!" I yelled at her " yeah mom?" She said as she was comming down the stairs " no more parties your curfew is at 10 and you know it." I told her. She looked at me and said " Mom I am not good at listening." Spencer came into the room and said " Ava Mendoza you are grounded for a week or longer. Mom and i will talk to you about it later." Ava ran up to her room slammed the door and went to my parents house. I started to get mad at Ava and then went to my parent's house.

Ava POV : I decided to go to Grandma's house because that was the only place where I felt safe. Mom wasn't treating me the way I wanted to be she doesn't understand how I'm feeling right now I saw Katie I was really happy to see her I know I can come to her for anything just like Mom. When I ran into Katie she was pacing back and forth she deals with a little bit of anxiety I do to. She looked at me and asked " Ava what are you doing here?" I looked at her and said " mom and I got into a small fight and I'm kind of mad at her right now I know I can come to you whenever I'm in trouble." She looked at me and said " I've known your mom for a long time. You know what just give it time and she will be fine." I hugged her tightly and said " thanks Katie." Katie looked at me and said " your welcome Ava." I decided to go back home after a little bit I knew it mom was still mad at me but that didn't matter at this point. Mom was sitting on her bed crying when I came through the window then she gave me a tight hug and a pep talk. Moms pep talks are really long like really long.

Alexa Pov: oh my gosh Ava came back I was so happy she always does this whenever we get into a fight  she just goes  to my parents house and thinks everything's fine but I know that she is dealing with some stress right now but she can always just take it out all on me. I know that Katie talked to her too I don't have a problem with Katie talking to her as long as it doesn't have  anything with me it's fine. I know that Katie is a trustful person and I know that Ava likes talking to her and that's fine but she she needs to know that she can talk to me too.