Not Sure

I got up today felling weird and I asked Katie " What time is it?" Katie looked at the clock and said " 10:00am." I looked at the floor and said " I gotta go to the hospital to see Ava." Katie looked at me and asked ' Do you want me to drive you there?" I looked at her and said " Eh..that's Okay I can drive myself there." (Time skip Alexa gets to the hospital) When I got to the hospital Ava was in a bed and I asked her " How are you doing Ava?" She looked at me and said " On a scale of 1 to 10 i would say a ten as in I am fine." The doctor walked in the door and asked " Who are you?" I looked at him and said " Ava's mom my name is Alexa." He looked at his chart and asked " Oh yeah and the father is Spencer correct?" I looked at him and said " yes but we broke up." He said " Okay." He said " Ava has.. Cellulitis in her ankle." I looked at him and said " Okay we will do everything we can." The doctor stopped me and asked " who do you live with?" I looked at him and said " My best friend Katie Cooper and her boyfriend." Then we left the hospital and went home. When I got home Katie was sitting on the couch and asked " how was it" Ava went up to her room and I said " (quivers) She has cellulitis in her ankle she should get better soon." Katie looked at me and said " she will be okay."