come back please...

Katie has been very sick and she even got sent to the hospital and is not at home. Now I think that she lives there. I think she might be super sick but i want her around. I went to visit her and asked " How are you doing?" Katie looked at me and said, " I have been better than this." I layed down beside her and said " i am gonna be here for a while." I looked at her and asked " what did you do?"Katie said "i don't know." (The next day) Katie is home from the hospital and she said " i feel fine." But i could hear it in her tone she was not feeling  good at all. As Katie drifted off sleeping I looked at her and said " I am going home." On the way home i kept asking myself if i had done something none of this would of happened to her. It's my fault that she fell of the tree and ended up in the hospital and then hurt herself really bad. Katie came into my room and said "i am.." She fell on the floor and i picked her up and said, " you gotta get to sleep and get better Kat." She looked at me and said, " I don't need sleep I need answers." I looked at her and said " I don't know what to do for you Kat you need to go to bed." She layed down on my bed and went to sleep.