Katie's sick

Today i saw Katie it was about 6:00am she was not felling good at all. When she was done getting sick I asked her " Katie are you doing okay?" She looked at me and said " oh yeah I am doing fine." I tapped her lightly on her shoulder with my hand and said " Hey we should go out to dinner with Spencer and Aiden it will be fun." She looked at me and said " Okay um..give me a few minutes to get ready and you wake up Spencer and Aiden." I walked out of her room and ran down to the living room and said " i don't care what y'all have planned for tonight we are all going out to dinner." Aiden looked at me and said " but i don't wanna." I looked at him and said " i don't care what you want to do." Spencer looked at me and said " Alexa maybe you should just stay home."  I knew that Katie was sick so I said " ok let's all just stay home." Katie came downstairs and i said " never mind Katie we are staying home tonight." Katie looked at me and said " okay Alexa come up to my room please." We went up to her room slammed the door and Katie said " I am fine just not felling good at all. I wanna stay home and i want you to stay over." I looked back and forth and told her " okay i can stay over tonight then."