Memories

Katie and i decided to look at old photos from freshmen to senior year that brought back memories. Katie asked me " Do you want a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" I got lost in thought " peanut butter and jelly..." Omg Dylan how in the world would i forget about him? Katie looked at me and asked "Do you want a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" I looked at her and said " oh yeah i do."She walked out of my room and I layed down on the bed after a few minutes she gave me a sandwich. "Ooh peanut butter and jelly thanks Katie." Katie looked at me and asked " Are you feeling okay?" I looked at her and said " Oh yeah I am doing fine." I could not tell her that i was still thinking about Dlyan and how he broke up with me at the Sophomore dance right before my sweet 16 party. After we were done eating i got a phone call from Dlyan. "Hi Alexa it's Dylan." His voice sounded bitter " H-hi D-dylan." I was stuttering and i heard him say " look i am sorry about that day we broke-" i cut him off and said " Listen i am not getting back together with you and #dylexa go around Instagram agian so no." I hung up almost in tears when Katie came behind me and have me a hug tightly around my back and asked " who was that?" I whipped the tears from my eyes and said " it was Dlyan he wanted to say sorry for what he did in sophomore year."  Katie looked at me and said " oh that's odd." I looked at down at the floor and said " yeah it was kinda odd." Katie hugged me for a second time but..a little tighter.