The truth part 1

I know me and Katie are best friends but i still have not told her about my past. My Dad was a very crazy person and he didn't care about me or Lucas or Mom and then when Ava was born he kicked me out of the house and I lived with Katie. Katie knows that Mom and dad got divorced last year and got back together thinking everything was going to be fine. The reason that Bryant is so careful around me is because I am scared of what he might do to me. Bryant is a good guy and Katie loves him because he is her dad but he is kinda like my dad too.

Katie pov: Oh my God i have so much to tell Alexa but I don't know what she will say. And i have been keeping things from her even though she is my best friend there are things that I have not been able to tell her. Dad is careful around Alexa for some reason she never told me why. Whenever i try to talk to Dad about it he always ignores the fact that I am asking him an important question that I need the answer to.

Alexa pov: Dad has been in the hospital for like 6 months and mom said he is not going to make it. My family is hoping that he is going to be okay but it is not going to work. I have been trying to think about all of the positive side effects to things but i can't find one. There is no bright side of things right now I just want Dad to get out of the hospital and come back home. I just hope that he is going to be okay that is all I want right now. I saw Katie in the hallway and said " The reason why your dad is always careful around me is because my dad was crazy." Katie looked at me and said " Oh yeah that makes sense."