Oh boy...

Katie was stressed out about school work so i said " Katie take a deep breath and calm down." She looked at me and said " thanks Alexa." Adam Katie's boyfriend came into my room and said " Katie you okay?" Katie looked at him and said " yeah i am fine. " I narrowed my brow and ask Katie " was that weird?" Katie looked at me and said " Nah..that was not weird at all." I looked at her and said " we should go to bed it's getting late." Katie got on her mattress and i got on my bed and went to sleep. Katie went to school today and said " okay I am gonna make it through the day." After school today Katie looked at me and said " I need to go to the hospital." I drove her to the hospital. (5 hours later) Katie had a baby girl in her arm. I was in the waiting room and asked the doctor " can i go and see her?" The doctor asked me " Are you a sister or a friend?" I looked at him and said " I am pretty much family but i am her best friend." The doctor looked at me and said " You can go and visit her." I walked to Katie's hospital room and asked " How are you doing?" Katie looked at me and said " Good." I looked at her and asked " What's her name?" Katie looked at me and said, " Alexa." I smiled and said " Cute." Katie looked at me and said " You can hold her if you want to." I looked at her and said " i do." Katie gave me Alexa and said " Be careful." Alexa smiled at me. The nurses told me I had to leave so Katie can go to sleep. When I got home the kids were really excited to see me mostly because they hadn't seen me all day. (The next day) Katie is home with Alexa and I am so happy for her. When she came back home she looked at me and said " Hey Lex  watch Alexa for me." Katie acted like she was my boss but honestly I don't mind it.