{CBTS} page 34

(play the song if you'd like, this is raw and unedited so ignore typos!)

After hours of signing documents, making calls, crying, and thinking of you, Eren was drained. He'd finally got you, and lost you, in a matter of hours. He craved your touch, your scent, your presence. He felt betrayed, robbed, of the one thing that truly brought him happiness. He sat in the corner of your hospital room staring at the bed you once lied in. Tears rolled down his cheek, yet he was emotionless. A nurse came in the room with a bag.

"These are her things if you'd like to take them. We need this room for other patients sir."  Zeke peeked around the corner and watched how broken his little brother was. He lifted himself off the ground and grabbed all of the bags from the room, before exiting the room and heading out to his car, Zeke following behind him.

He threw the bags into the backseat, memories of you engraved in his mind, from late night sex in his car, to watching the stars in his trunk. Zeke hopped into the drivers seat, forcing Eren into the passenger seat, the seat where you'd slip your shoes on. He didn't wanna feel any of it, but as Zeke pulled out of the parking lot, and you were out of reach, it all became real. All of his emotions flooding in at once, cancelled out by the pure sadness and heartbreak he was suffering.

"I'm sorry kid.." Zeke said noticing Eren's head tucked off in his shirt, mixed with the constant shaking and the silent sobs.

___

As they arrived to Eren's home, he grabbed the bags from the back and went in side. He went to his room and immediately closed the door behind me, allowing himself to slide his back down the door, onto the floor beneath him. The words you'd said before he lost you replaying in his mind like a broken record. "Page 34"

He removed the black leather notebook from the bag, and flipped through pages until he landed on page 34.

"If I don't make it back, I want you to know that I loved you, I loved you more than anything in my life, you were my light. I thank the world everyday for giving me you, and i'm forever grateful. I imagined our wedding, and it was beautiful, and our children, smart. Don't hate me, leaving you is the hardest thing i've ever had to do. I hope you never have to see this page, but if you're seeing this.. write my eulogy."

The words written pretty on the paper, struck his heart like lightning. Everything reminded him of you. From the pictures. taped on his mirror, to the silk pillow on the right side of the bed, the one you insisted was necessary if you were gonna continue to spend the nights at his house. He stepped out of his pants, and removed his shirt from over his head, before slipping into his bed, his sheets smelled like you.

He turned to face your side of his bed, where he would plant a kiss on your forehead, but now all he could do was hold your pillow in his arms, and curl himself up, in attempt to fill the void, that used to be you.