【 三 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 three ; headache。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"GODDAMN HEADACHE," jaemin mutters under his breath as he holds his aching head. not only did this headache make his day worse, but also because he had received the results of the test he took in chemistry (his last class); and surprise, surprise he failed.

he got a whopping 9 out of 30 items. how will he be able to tell this to his parents? this was horrible news! he didn't even remember taking a test yesterday let alone the discussion about this topic.

jaemin hates to admit it, but he noticed he has been having memory gaps or loss for the past two weeks— and he wasn't happy about it. he remembers entering and exiting chemistry class but everything that happened inside the room remained a mystery.

he remembered fragments of memories that happened inside like him dozing off but the main point that happened like discussions and stuff; he can't seem to remember.

jaemin figured that it's probably because of his short attention span that's why he couldn't remember anything that happened. he thought he dozed off and just didn't remember because he just woke up.

starting this day onwards, jaemin has committed to pay close attention to his boring and uninteresting chemistry class. despite it being so boring, he has to listen no matter what.

jaemin entered the classroom and went straight for his desk. jaemin brought out his supplies needed and turned to the board to wait for the professor. once the professor steps in, jaemin already feels drowsy.

jaemin sneakily pulls out his espresso from his bag and takes sips from it to stay awake. he knew he would feel drowsy eventually, and fighting it to stay awake won't work. hence why, he brought an espresso during their break which thankfully, works. he wasn't that drowsy anymore.

jaemin knew he would be in big trouble if the professor caught him sneaking drinks that are outside the campus, let alone drinking during his class. jaemin couldn't comprehend why his professor didn't want them to drink, but that won't stop jaemin from his espresso.

"actually, you should thank the espresso." jaemin mumbles. "if i didn't have this, i wouldn't be listening to you and your boring ass voice."