【 五 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 five ; loose ends。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

!! // TW ›

"CRAP, CRAP, CRAP." jaemin rambles as he sees his chemistry professor walk in the room. jaemin had borrowed jeno's notes to at least answer some questions for their recitation.

leafing through the notebook, jaemin was sucking all of the piece of information he can from speeding through the notebook. "put all of your notes away and let's start..." the professor announces before a trail of groans and complaints follows.

jaemin sighs and returns the notebook to jeno. jaemin sat up straight and looked confident as he knew the professor wouldn't call the 'confident' looking one as they knew the answers.

as jaemin tried to blend in with the smart students, their professor brings out index cards with all of the class's names on them. jaemin immediately deflated at the sight of this. "i'm gonna pull a random student and whoever is picked will stand up and answer the given question."

jaemin clasped his hands together, prompting his elbows on his desk as he pressed his forehead onto his hands while his eyes were shut tightly. muttering incoherent words, jaemin was praying to the gods above to not let the professor pick him.

the professor pulled out a card and held it out to read it aloud. "na jaemin." damnit god. with a scowl, jaemin stands up and lets his gaze pierce through his professor's figure. "mr. na, here is your question: what is the correct structure of IF7?" the professor lifts his head up from the flash cards he has and stares at jaemin.

jaemin had cold sweat dripping from his back and forehead as he stood still. his mind was panicking as he stood there embarrassed and had no idea what to answer. suddenly, dazzling in front of him was a girl covered with beads of light. jaemin's forehead was crinkled at her attire but then soon sneakily squinted his eyes when he saw her holding up a piece of paper.

written on the paper, it was the answer to the question: pentagon bipyramid. jaemin didn't know if it was the right answer but hey, answering something that is wrong rather than answering nothing is better, right? well, that's what jaemin thought.

"pentagon bipyramid," jaemin answers.

the professor nods his head. "correct. you may take your seat." a wave of relief suddenly crashed through jaemin's system. covering his gaping mouth, jaemin sat down in awe.