Chap 2 Welcome Home

Within half an hour the papers were signed and I was going to be a Kardashian – Disick.

“I would have came sooner” she said in the car “But it took a couple days to convince Scott”

“It’s completely fine” I said “I understand if he didn’t want to have 4 kids”

“Scott doesn’t really like a challenge, that’s all it is” she said laughing

I looked out the window. I was finally free.

Half way there, Kourtney began talking again. “So were in the middle of a season” she said

“Oh that means I’m going to be on the show” I said with a smirk on my face

“OK, so first thing first doll” she said in a fancy southern accent. “We need to go shopping”

“Oh gosh” I said laughing “I honestly thought you would never bring this up”

“No child of mine will be walking around here looking like a hot mess” she said as we pulled up in front of DASH.

“Whoa” I said as I looked out the window and saw crowds full of paparazzi. “Is that for us?”

“They all want to see what you look like” she said with a smirk.

She then handed me a pair of Bvlgari Parentesi Diamond Sunglasses.

“UH these are $31,000” I said handing them back to her.

“Dress to Impress” she said and with that we headed in the crowd

Kourtney why adopt when you already have 3 kids?

Kourtney is this is just for the money

How does it feel to be a Kardashian, Christal?

We walked into the store and I was greeted by 3 of the dash dolls. Annabelle, Tanya, and Lily.

2 hours later I came out with bags full of dash clothing.

“Kourtney thank you so much for bringing me into your life and your home, it honestly means the world to me and I will finally actually have a chance to be something in life.” I said with tears in my eyes

“Doll, you’re honestly someone special, my intentions weren’t to adopt someone but you have a special place in my heart” she said wiping the tears of my cheek “And call me mom”