Chapter 4. Getting Adjusted

Chapter 4:
I woke up with the aroma of blueberry French toast filling the room. I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I grabbed my phone and saw 2 camera men on my way down the stairs. Kourtney and Scott stopped talking after they saw me walk in the kitchen. "Morning" I said raising my eyebrow. "Morning Sweetie" Kourtney said handing me a plate of French toast. "Morning Kiddo" said Scott walking up the stairs
"Where is he going?" I asked. "Oh just to get the kids, are you ready to meet them?" asked Kourtney grabbing 2 small plates from the counter. "Yeah I'm so excited" I said smiling. Just then Scott came down holding Reign Aston, with Mase and P close behind. "Morning mommy" they said in unison. "Is this Christal?"
Said Mason with a smile. "Yes I'm Christal" I said getting up from my chair and hugging Mase. "Do you know you're my new sister?" Said Mase
"Yeah, I'm so excited?" I said smiling. "Why you so big?" he asked me sitting and putting a piece of French toast in his mouth.
"Well because, I was born a long time ago, but my parents didn't want me, so they gave me to someone else" I said helping P in her chair.
"Oh okay" he said sipping his orange juice.
"So Chris, the Grammys is tomorrow" Kourtney said scrolling through her phone. "In an hour we are going to meet up with the girls so we can pick out whom to wear"
"Ok ill go get ready" I said getting up and walking to the room. I hopped in the shower and quickly threw on black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a white tee. I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs. Kourtney, Mason and I headed in the car.
After about 5 minutes of driving Mason opened his mouth, "Mommy, why am I going to the dress shop?"
"Because" she said smiling "We need a man's opinion"
I laughed at Kourtney.
We finally arrived at the shop. We were bombarded by paparazzi.
Who will you be wearing tonight Kourtney?
Will you be attending the Grammys Christal?
How is it being a Kardashian so far Christal?
We entered the shop and were escorted to the back. Once we entered I saw Kim, Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall. We said our hellos and got right to work.
"Ok" Kim said, "What colors are we looking for" I looked at her "Colors?"
"Yeah kiddo" said Khloe sitting down "You get to pick the color dress you want"
Khloe then quickly got up "Ok I already have my dress picked out" she said walking to the back.
"Ok Kylie and Kendall" said Kim "You guys go and show Christal around and hopefully find a dress"
Within 5 minutes Kendall, Kylie and I were wandering around the store looking at designer dresses. "You already have 4 million followers on Instagram" said Kylie
"You have 17 million" I said laughing
"You're like an overnight sensation" she said pulling out a black sprinkling slim one-shouldered long sleeve.

"This is definitely a dress for you" she said placing it against my body.

"Ok, that is beyond amazing" I said taking it from her hand. I placed it over my arm with a big grin on my face. This was going to be the best night ever.

With half an hour Kylie had picked out a black and nude strapless sweetheart embellished Hi- Lo lace dress.

Kendall grabbed a black flatteringly sequins embellished off-the-shoulder evening dress from the hanger. "This is my kind of dress" she said laughing.

"About time" said Kylie laughing "now let's go try these things on!"

We walked to the back of the room and met the girls back there. Kylie, Kendall and I sat down on the long red velvet chair in the middle of 3 big curtains.

The first one opened up and there stood Kourtney aka Momma Bear. She was wearing a red neck thigh-high slit fully pleated gown. "WHOAH" Kendall and Kylie said clapping their hands.

"Hot Mama" I said whistling. "I love it" the 3 of us said in unison.
Kourtney did a little walk and headed right back into the fitting room.

Then all of a sudden, Khloe walked down the aisle. She was wearing a gold Fabulous Cap sleeves Crew neckline Low back floor length sequins dress.