Chapter 3 Home Sweet Home

We pulled up in front of Kris’ house and all of a sudden the front door opened and camera men walked out in front and behind Khloe, Kim, Kendall, Kylie and Kris. They stood in line smiling. Kris then spoke up “It’s so nice to meet” she then walked closer to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. This hug felt so sincere and real.

Then 5 seconds later I felt several arms around us. This was one of the greatest hugs of all time. We all went inside and to my surprise there was a full meal set on the dining room table for 10. The girls and I sat down and then the front door opened.

“THE LORD AS ARRIVED WITH HIS TRUSTY SERVANTS ROBERT AND BRUCE” said Scott walking into the dining room. I got up from my seat and me and Scott’s eyes met. He walked over to me and gave me a tight hug.

Then I greeted Bruce and Rob. “You must be Christal” said Bruce.

I nodded my head “That’s me”

“Nope” said Scott “That’s Princess Christal too you” before sitting in a seat next to mine.

After an hour of eating, laughing, talking, and taking pictures. Mom and Dad decided it was time to go home.

We got in the car and Scott drove us home. “So Liah is thinking that we do a family photo shoot” said Kourtney on her phone.

“Family? As in The Kardashian clan?” he asked stopping at a red light.

“No as in me, you, Mase, P, the baby, and Christal” she said looking at him with a dumb look.

“Ok I’m down “ he said “Just email me the information and I will clear my calendar”

10 minutes later we drove up in the driveway. “I grabbed my bag from the trunk and walked up the stone steps behind Kourtney and Scott.

Kourtney unlocked the door and we walked into the big front hallway.

“Ok so tomorrow we will start decorating your room , so until its ready, you can sleep in the guess room” said Kourtney leading me to my room.

“The kids are sleeping now, so we’re going to call it a night.” He said walking in my room with something behind his back.

“So we think this might be an essential in a teenagers life” he said handing me an iphone 5s box.

I hugged Kourtney and Scott. “Goodnight Sweetie” they said closing the bedroom door behind them.

I unlocked my phone and started to set it up. I downloaded Instagram and Twitter. I set up my account and decided to follow Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie, Kendall, Rob, Kris, Kim, and Scott.

Within 10 minutes they all followed me back. Then Kim posted the selfies that we took early that night at dinner. Her caption was ‘Christal Kardashian-Disick, the new addition to our family’.  After about 10 seconds that the picture was posted I received about 2,000 followers. I closed my phone and hopped in the bed, and turned off the light. The was honestly the best day of my life!