Chapter One

"Ring,Ring,Ring,Ring,Ring"

"Someone please answer the Damn phone!", shouted Lilly.

"Mom! Mom! can't you hear? SHIT..."

"Yes,Yes,Yes am coming you should of answered Lilly come on,stop being such a trouble maker for God Sake!"

"Whatever,just drop me to school don't want to be late".

(Lilly's mother shakes her head and didn't say a single word )

It was already 8:00 and they both was still in the house. Lilly quickly  hurried to the vehicle leaving the whole house in a catastrophe with her headphone screaming horribly in her eardrums, the song lyrics "Pills N Potion",pills n potion, were overdosing am angry but I still love you.Ayo they could never make me hate you,eventhough what you was doing wasn't tasteful, eventhough you out here looking so ungrateful,amma keep it moving be classy and graceful!

(Automatically she was interrupted by her mother who was mad as hell and she threw everything out the window)
"WTF"..... you did that for Mom?"Don't you even say it Lilly,don't! (Slaps Lilly in the face)"Know your place and respect those who are in authority, are we clear? "yes mother",I looked away disgusted at her sight wishing  she could leave me the hell alone.Lilly's mother silently came into the vehicle, nothing said throughout the whole time.

@__african_goddess__ follow on Instagram or simply type in Tanya J. Cuffy.