Chapter Nine

My heart was beating out my chest as I finally opened my mouth saying "Who's their "! trying not to be such a punk and be brave.Suddenly as I looked back carefully I was struck with something heavy and powerful for I didn't know what hit me because of how fast the person moved.
Twenty Minutes after
I woked up seeing myself strapped on to a bed with only my bra and pantie on.I was terrified,foolish not to realize I was in danger when I first saw him for I was a virgin and wanted it to be taken away by my husband in the future.Now it was going to be taken away today this night of sorrow to me.As he opened the door slowly he had a wicked smirk on his face as he camed closer to me touching me in a sexual way I couldn't imagine.It was just time.He camed on to the bed. pulling down his pants as I begged him not to but he didn't listen.As I looked at him crying he was naked very quickly pulling down my panty and fingerings me in a uncomfortable way making me beg for mercy.The bastard continued stuffing his penis in and this lasted for half an hour as he moan in a way to know he enjoyed it.I just looked away feeling shamed for he didn't use protection and the bed was soaking wet.He was finished in no time he slapped me warning me not to tell nobody not even his sister and untied me.He looked at me disgusted as I buried myself in the sheets couldn't wait for my Mom to get better it was only the beginning.