Chapter Four

Finally the bell rang,and I quickly rushed outside to see my Mom and some freak giving me a welcoming smile.I didn't smile back he looked weird eventhough he was muscular, cute alot and had curly hair with red effects in it.He dressed like a gentleman and wore the most expensive of suits.He was the one glittered with gold and all the money I could put my hands on."Oh hello dear,how was school today","It was good a little","nothing much happened. today and since I don't owned a phone no more","and how come Lilly?,"Mom slapped me and threw my phone and everything outside","What!Isabella why you did that hope your not abusing her,"No am not Michael I could never do such a thing,never!

After being silent for almost half an hour,we all broke the silence by going into the vehicle.I gave my mother a look to show her am confused and what's going on,she just gave me a wink and a smile.Finally after silence again Mom started talking."Lilly we been dating for two years but we both camed to a agreement to let you in the details and he will now be apart of the family"."what!! that's all I could say",they all stared at me stunned and shocked.They both look at each other with no words.Especially my mother who looked disgusted and rolled her eye in annoyance.Ten minutes passed and we were finally home, yes we were not my Mom and I now but someone included her boyfriend or whatever he is to her.I was mad as hell and frustrated with the whole situation.I could not believe this was actually happening to the little family we were,now it will be increased by them doing what they will be doing and would jump up in joy when I fall asleep,go to school,sleeping and when I have to go shop to but things for them both.My life is ruined all over again.I wish I could set my eyes on my father again ,I want answers.