Chapter Fifteen

After I reached out of the vehicle I happen to see someone that looks just like my father I was shocked and couldn't move from my spot.We both looked at each other looking shocked and I fainted on the spot,but I remembered he caught me in his strong muscular hands.Thirty minutes passed and I woked up in a big mansion it was cool and had the most valuable things in it.I saw him entered the room and he was amazing just amazing.
We start talking and as my father talked I could feel the anger raging in me."Why you left  us to suffer,did you ever think about me,did you ever apologise to my mother,did u feel our pain"?I happened to calm down from my anger and we sat and he gave good reasons why he left us for he was wealthy and he had to do what they said to do or else.
I told him Michael raped me and he was shocked .He called the police and they were on their way to his working place which he reached and worked at night at the lawyer ferm.One month passed and Mom came home without Michael,he was in jail caught by the police and sentenced to 10 years in prison.Thanks to my dad who increase the sentencing greatly for him to pay and suffer for what I went through. I was happy but still sad I lost my virginity anyways get off of that it was just the beginning of a happy life which we moved to Canada and I meet someone and he was so darn.... cute.