Chapter Two

Did she freaking slapped me?How could she?

I was not surely the one to tell her to bring me into this world and she's struggling,it's not my fault the person she loved and cared for was just using her to get between her legs.She should of been smart and better than that,wasn't she the one that told me,"good things come to those who waits.As I camed out the vehicle I could feel the breeze brushing my cheeks as if it felt my pain.I just wanted to cry and to be left alone in my misery.

Instantly,I took it off my mind as I saw my friends:Beyonce and Miley walking towards my direction.But you know good friends..... they notice I was hiding something but kept silent as they both comfort me with their hands.It was soon time for class to start and we went our separate ways to our sessions.As I walked pass everyone I realize that everyone was staring at my right side,which was the place I got slapped on,I was totally embarass and humilated no wonder my friends were like that,they totally catched on to what happen in the vehicle.I quickly hurried out of sight into my Theatre Arts class which I forgot my homework in the house next to the computer.Come on...... can this day get any bloody worse!

"Ugh"