Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys please vote and give your remarks if you like: )

As I watched Michael and Mom entered the vehicle I prayed and hope she will be in no danger.I had music class and skipped it,I had too much on my mind right now and I barely contacted my friends since.I rushed in the shower suddenly realizing I was crying I was even losing weight and lost interest in eating.As I stepped out I happen to realize Michael left his phone and quickly searched his phone,yeah.. it. wasn't locked.When I turned it on I happen to see 10 videos of pornography with little Girls close to my age with him insulting them.I was terrified,rage with anger then I saw a message from a man that told him the ritual will be in Two months from now, and hurry up.The MSN seemed angry then I realize Micheal was sacrificing young Girls after he raped them.
HOLY SHIT AM Next!! that's all I could of said. I had no time I tried calling mom's phone but she had it off,Shit,Shit,Shit I said.I began to sear h mom's address book when I saw my dad's address which would take 3 hours to reach their but I didn't mind I needed help and he was my father after all and plus I needed answers why he left and made me suffer.I took $320US from Michael savings in the house and left quickly.I needed a taxi and that's what I got when I reached in town.I stopped a taxi which the man had long,blonde,curly hair and dressed in a handsome manner I was like Wow!!!! I jumped in and said "Falmont Alabama 231 " he just winked and said OK Jimmy which I wanted to bomit.Men and their sake behaviour.SMH (SHAKE MY HEAD)