Chapter Five

One year later
Nothing was getting better it was just a boring life since Michael AKA Michael Jackson was a teacher at Cambridge University and is also studying Law,just like my so called father was.But something about him I couldn't put my hands on it was his behaviour and how he looked at me.
Three months ago I was bathing in the shower and was frightened to death as I saw him leaning by the door giving me a wink and suddenly walked away quickly.I was like WTF is wrong with him? I didn't tell mother because an accident was an accident which she always said,it was not worth the fuss so I took it off my mind.

After that time I began to be afraid of him and watched my back carefully when I was home.He was always alert and I hated that.I know I was very sexy than my mother,big ass and also medium size breast.I was short but the worst thing on me was my short easily to tangle hair.I weared all the type of fashion that came in and I had 23 heels,25 sneakers,50 flat shoes and 10 wedge in my bedroom. I had everything I wanted,MAYBE.Every three weeks Michael took me shopping to buy any shoes I want and 2 perfume the latest one for myself. And my Mom,every month only bought home two flat shoes and a new curtain for my room.I was living good but still sad,I wasn't getting no attention no more they were always busy and making plans for them to travel Miami and leave me with his sister who annoyed me when she talked.Well enough about her my birthday is in the next two weeks,my 15th birthday!