Twin Catastrophe (Summaries)

Twin Catastrophe 1: The Twin’s Identity

Summary:

                Kendall Ann is a straight, popular and campus crush in her school, though she and her two BFF’s are well known as the MEAN GIRL in the campus, she has a passion for music. She’s a gifted composer; she’s almost reaching her dreams when her lesbian twin sister, Kendall Lyn destroyed everything she’s been working out. She was denied by her school to compete in an interschool young composer contest because her sister broke up with the headmaster’s daughter. Her dreams were shattered while her sister just reached hers, one day she’ll have her revenge on her.

Twin Catastrophe 2: The Twin’s Revenge

Summary:

                When her twin brother, Aldrin, commits suicide, Andrein took his brother’s identity to get her into his school and revenge him from two people; Dylan, who bullied his twin brother and Trisha, the woman who broke Aldrin’s heart. But things turn upside down when she falls in love with Trisha.

Twin Catastrophe 3: The Twin’s Secret Affair

Summary:

                Annielle’s twin brother Alvin is engage with her company’s boss and no.1 worst enemy Rixanne. Rixanne and she are like cat and dog, she hates everything about her and so do Rixanne. One day when she was invited by her employee for a night out, she was annoyed to see Rixanne with them. She humiliated her in front of everyone and Rixanne swears to her that she’ll never forget what she’s done to her. The next morning, she wakes up naked with Rixanne on her side.

Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin’s Promise

Summary:

                When Zhan’s twin brother died in cancer, she was forced to take over his brother’s identity and took care of his brother wife, Hollen and their unborn child. Though the reason was because of Hollen’s selfishness, she promised him that she will take good care of them until their child reached 7 years old but then it’s not as easy as she thinks. Hollen’s father was not in favor of her (or his brother) and received all the humiliations from him and what’s worst, after her brother’s secret funeral, Hollen’s cousin revealed to be his brother’s secret love affair.

Extra Story: The Other Twin

Summary:

                Kendall Lyn was heartbroken when her dream girl falls in love with her twin sister but it was not only her who’s heartbroken but also one of her sister’s BFF, Caroline, who harbours secrets feelings for her sister.