Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Part 2)

I've waited hours outside father's office before Hollen went out

"Dad will see you now" Hollen said

"Alright" I said as I went in

Sitting behind the large table was Hollen's father. He has strict face and a strict aura. He sighs before he spoke "So where should I put someone like you in this office?"

To his eyes, I was nobody, a person that never even graduated high school.

He took the intercom and called his secretary, a few minutes, a woman walked in,

"You seeking me sir?" the woman said

"Can you take him to the accounting office? Tell George I've send him there"

"Alright sir" the woman looked at me "This way please" she said as I followed her.

I found Hollen waiting for me outside. She smiled at me when she saw me leaving.

"I'll wait for you at home" she said

I nodded as I leave her.

The accounting office is at the third floor of the building. People stared at us when we entered the office. Guess, they knew about me being the 'useless husband of the CEO's daughter'

"Mr. George" the woman called "Mr. Lockner told me to bring him here"

The fat man looked at me "Alright, leave him here"

"I'll be going then"

"Good morning" I greeted

"Jeez, what should I do with you?" he looked at me again from head to toe "You should be in cleaning toilets and not here in the accounting office" he said and looked outside "RICO!!!" he called one employee.

A thin man with glasses run towards his office "Yes sir" the man said

"Rico, this is... What's your name again?"

"Zhan sir" I answered

"Zhan... go get him some work. Make him arranged papers or stamping"

"Alright sir" Rico looked at me "Come" he said

I followed him outside

"You can sit here" he said as he pointed a vacant chair. "I'm Rico by the way"

"Nice to meet you"

He smiled at me; he wasn't the same as the other I guess.

"Here are the papers for stamping and sorting" he said as he put a high bundle of paper in front of me. "These are just a few of the things you need to sort" he said as he pointed a bunch more lying on the floor.

These could take forever.

"You should start already or Mr. George will yell at you" he said as he goes back to work.

I looked at the papers in front of me. These are expenses of the company for the last two years. Why is it filed up here?

I started sorting all the papers.

As lunch approaches,

"Hey, it's already break. You can rest for while." Rico said "You have lunch with you?"

"Yeah, can I eat here?"

"Sure. We can eat together"

"How long have you've been here?" I asked Rico as I unpack my lunch

"Two years." He answered

"I noticed that the papers you've been given me are the company expenses" I said