Twin Catastrophe 1: The Twin's Identity (Chapter 2)

Kendall looked at the mirror and sighed again. She’s wearing Lyn's six pocket pants and shirt. She heard her dad coming in, took a sheet of paper and went down. "Dad" she called

"What's the matter Lyn?" her dad asked

Lyn was right, he'll never know. "Ann left"

"What?"

"She's upset" she said "She left a note" she added as she handed the note

Her Dad read it. "She should have talked to me about her dreams. I will definitely give it to her"

"She said not to worry about her. She just needed time to think"

"I should call your mom and talk about this. She'll be angry, that's the thing I don't want to happen."

(Later)

"Dad is worried about you" she told Lyn over the phone

"He'll be fine."

"He called mom and told her what happened. Good thing mom was not that angry and dad sorted things out so mom will not be coming. You know she can tell us apart."

"Yeah. Alright, I need to go. I'll be keeping in touch with you"

"okay”

Monday morning, Kendall went to Lyn’s school

She looked inside the room; it's full of faces she didn't even know.

"You're not going in?" a girl said behind her

She looked at the girl, she’s a beauty. The girl was the same height of her with long, straight black hair. Her eyes are brown and she smiles perfectly. Her beauty was like of the actress, Ashley Greene.

“Yeah” she smiled and went in the same time as their teacher

"Go to your seats" their teacher said. "Ms. Conner, good to see you again after skipping my class for a whole week." everyone laughs. "Go to your seat" she said as she pointed a vacant chair beside the girl she met a minute ago.

"Hi" she smiled as she greeted her

The girl smiled back at her

"Okay, I want you to grab the person beside you as your partner." the teacher said "We'll be doing an exercise"

"Guess, I'm stuck with you"

The girl smiled.

Ashley Montoya, that's the name she read on the girl’s paper.

"Is there anything wrong?" the girl asked

"No." she said and smiled

"You wake up in the right side of the bed today?"

"Why?"

"It's because you're in good mood. I see you as a new Kendall Conner today."

"Really, is there anything wrong with me this day?"

"You talk a lot and you're always smiling"

"Am I not talking a lot and smiling a week ago?"

"You're not even talking to me. I've been your classmate from first year up to now but we never talk a lot like we're talking now. It's like you always freeze when I'm around. "

"Really, well I'm not right now." She smiled again

"Guess why women fall in love with you. Your smiles are captivating"