Twin Catastrophe 1: The Twin's Identity (Chapter 1)

"What are you doing?" Caroline asked, one of Kendall's BFF, the volleyball club captain and the school editor in chief. If Kendall wasn't there, Caroline could have been the campus queen. Her other BFF is Sian Campell, a champion swimmer.

 "Lyrics" she answered and showed it to them "I want to be a composer one day"

"A composer?" Sian said. "Girl, you could be the next cover of the Vogue Magazine. Why are you thinking of becoming a composer if you could be a model"

She just smiled at them. Though she's the campus queen, she's nothing compared to them. She loves music and wants to be a composer someday but they only see her as the 'MEAN GIRL' of the campus who hates things like that.

"So tell us, what happened to you and Hanson?" Sian asked.

Hanson is the captain of the football team whom she had a dinner date last night.

"Don't ask me about him. He's a total disaster" she answered

"And you're a dyke" Someone said from behind

They looked behind them. It was Hanson.

"Did I hear it right? You're calling me dyke?"

"Yes. I do" Hanson said

Sian and Caroline laughed

"That's the worst thing you could say to her" Sian said "She? A dyke? Come on Hanson, get a grief"

"I have proofs, last night, when you humiliated and abandoned me, I saw you at a gay bar kissing a woman" he shows his cell phone with the picture of 'her' kissing a woman.

"Girl" Caroline holds her when she saw her in anger

"I will not expose this if you" Hanson looked at her "knelt down in front of me and beg for forgiveness" he added

She walks forward him

"Don't humiliate yourself Kendall" Sian said

Hanson smiled "I'm waiting"

"Wait you ASSHOLE!" she said, snatching away his cell phone, throw it out and kick his dick!

"FUCK!" Hanson yelled in pain "You bitch"

She walked out angrily.

"ooohhh... that really hurt" Sian said while laughing at Hanson

"What? Your best friend is a dyke. I'll get her for that!"

"No... she's not that."

"You've seen the picture" Hanson insisted

"She's not the same person" Caroline said

"She'll gonna get it this time" Sian said referring to someone

 "LYN!!!" she shouted as she went home

"What is it?" a woman said and went out from the kitchen. She's exactly looks like her except she's wearing jeans and shirt. She's her identical twin and the 'her' in Hanson's phone. The worst thing she hates is having a lesbian sister ruining her life.

 "I told you not to kiss a woman in public!!!" she angrily yelled

"But I never kissed them. They're the one kissing me" Lyn reasons

"For God Sake Lyn, for once be cautious. Why do I have a twin sister like you?"

"Blame our parents for that"

"And you're also using the name Kendall. I told you not to introduce yourself as KENDALL!"

"Blame it also to our parents, giving us the same name"